Author Topic: Blockland is full of jerks.  (Read 3261 times)

« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 09:10:56 PM by SolarFlare »

Err, welcome to the Internet?

I never had to put up with this many jerks on RTB.

I didn't snipe it, it was an m4a1 :).

It was a deathmatch server, not a 'fly around in an airplane and pleasantly view the scenery' server. You didn't ask me to stop, either, you just said 'who's shooting down my plane lol?' or something to that equivalent.

Correction; MOST guys are jerks.

I'd imagine it's because of one guy being a jerk and getting all the incredibly stupid and impressionable people (No offense) to think it's cool.

Call it lolwutpressure?

I didn't snipe it, it was an m4a1 :).

It was a deathmatch server, not a 'fly around in an airplane and pleasantly view the scenery' server. You didn't ask me to stop, either, you just said 'who's shooting down my plane lol?' or something to that equivalent.

That post was funny as hell, I really did lol. And Solarflare, sorry about all the starfishs. What do you expect most people that play this are twelve.

You didn't ask me to stop, either, you just said 'who's shooting down my plane lol?' or something to that equivalent.
Actually I'm pretty sure I did.

You didn't ask me to stop, either, you just said 'who's shooting down my plane lol?' or something to that equivalent.

Well as I remember it, I shot it once, and you said nothing, then I shot it again and you said 'who's doing that?'. I shot it a third time and you asked again. After the fourthish time you go 'I HATE BLOCKLAND I HATE EVERYONE EVERYONE IS A JERK YOU ALL SUCK BYE' and left.

Well as I remember it, I shot it once, and you said nothing, then I shot it again and you said 'who's doing that?'. I shot it a third time and you asked again. After the fourthish time you go 'I HATE BLOCKLAND I HATE EVERYONE EVERYONE IS A JERK YOU ALL SUCK BYE' and left.
As I remember, around the third time I was saying "Stop shooting my plane I'm trying to fly here"

My bad then, I guess, even though I don't remember you saying that.

But just know you were trying to fly freely in a deathmatch server.

SolarFlare, learn to live with it. Grow up. Thank you.

I never had to put up with this many jerks on RTB.
To put it blunty, go back to RTB then. I'm getting a little sick of this e-drama with you. Its always "oh blockland is so mean to me" and "oh my mods are so fail im never modding again - oh wait yes i am" and to be honest, it's getting a little dull.

Lern2liv wif it, I have. Alot of these people that play are young, dumb, and ugly.Hint reference to funny artist, guess who.