Skateboarding Megathread - how2jump on skatbord?!?!?!

Poll

Favorite Pro-Skater?

Paul Rodriguez
Chris Cole
Shane O'Neill
Daewon Song
Eric Koston
Torey Pudwill
Steve Caballlero
Sean Malto
Nyjah Huston
Danny Way
Rodney Mullen
Lance Mountain
Arto Saari
Guy Mariano
Ryan Sheckler (SHECKS)
Chris Haslam
other (poast)

Author Topic: Skateboarding Megathread - how2jump on skatbord?!?!?!  (Read 8005 times)

comparing bicycles and skateboards is stupid so stop.

forget skateboards

Bycicles all the way
you can ride on dirt with no trouble and they can go faster.

Edit: Wait why did u bump?
forget you

Being so ignorant must feel great

Tried skateboarding. It's fun, and I'd like to do it more, but everytime I get on a board I have the mentality to try and do stupid stuff on it
so I mainly just ride around the roads near my home and do ollies ;-;

I just realized how limited I made that poll. Jesus Christ.
Tried skateboarding. It's fun, and I'd like to do it more, but everytime I get on a board I have the mentality to try and do stupid stuff on it
Don't worry, ollies are still pretty cool. Just watch a few "how to X" vids and you'll be doing more cool stuff than stupid.

skateboarding is great fun especially if you have others to skate with.

Chris Cole owns the Reign skate shop around me.

i have a skateboard but cant actually skateboard :)

on other notes i recently got a road bike which is loving beautiful.

I'm a bmxer, but I respect skaters how I would like be respected back. I have both friends that skate, and bike. I've done both. I personaly like bmx better because of the wider variety of customization in my opinion.  Also because I suck at skating :/.

Scooters are ok as well.

I'm a bmxer, but I respect skaters how I would like be respected back. I have both friends that skate, and bike. I've done both. I personaly like bmx better because of the wider variety of customization in my opinion.  Also because I suck at skating :/.

Scooters are ok as well.
i have a skateboard but cant actually skateboard :)

on other notes i recently got a road bike which is beautiful.
/facepalm x2

Okay guys that's nice and all, but this is the SKATEBOARDINGmegathread. If you want to talk about how Bikes and how they're better and scooters and all that shiz, PLEASE make your own thread.

/facepalm x2

Okay guys that's nice and all, but this is the SKATEBOARDINGmegathread. If you want to talk about how Bikes and how they're better and scooters and all that shiz, PLEASE make your own thread.

I wasn't saying bikes were better in any way. Also I was trying to direct my post to ßlöükfáce. I missed the quote button.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 06:58:08 PM by Kevso11 »

Bump

I finally remembered about this thread and found the picture I took of my board when it was (practically) brand new:

(so pretty)

Anyways, gonna try to get some footage of myself riding, when one of my friends has the time/im not feeling lazy or when it warms up a bit.