Poll

What do you guys think, should I just upload the weapons I mentioned recently?

Yes
74 (61.2%)
No
4 (3.3%)
Just update the stuff!!
15 (12.4%)
*Flip Table*
8 (6.6%)
*Nuke from orbit*
11 (9.1%)
*Scream rabidly*
9 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: Vulpine Vitality: Midway Sentinel's Add-On Warehouse; Fallout Weapons!! :D  (Read 151447 times)

HOLY loving stuff THANK YOU! New halo weapons are loving amazing! I now want to re-make Valhalla and host it. So in that case:
Who wants to remake Valhalla?

HOLY loving stuff THANK YOU! New halo weapons are loving amazing! I now want to re-make Valhalla and host it. So in that case:
Who wants to remake Valhalla?
Maybe me

I still have the base saves from the old map... might have to break out the duploricator and put 'em on the ground :3 though the map construction itself will be... interesting.. btw I finished the Dualies. not uploaded yet as before.

When would you like to public those two halo playertypes I made? I was thinking to public them long time ago..

When would you like to public those two halo playertypes I made? I was thinking to public them long time ago..
Whaat? you made more? A release would be cool then, if you were thinking about it.

Bump. This halo stuff must stay alive.

its pretty bad when i have to actually search this up.... anyways ive got a laptop and hopefully i can get some updates released..

I am currently uploading the update to my Dropbox, ill try to list the changes that i can immediately think of:

Firstly, i brought back my better quality MA5C, that low poly monstrosity is stuff n wont be coming back.

Added Dually SMG's, not as spammy as i wanted theyre fun all the same :3

Spartan Laser now fires multiple projectiles like in the real game, amping up the damage and increasing entry, the charge sounds now work properly, and i plan to redo a few things model wise later

MA5K FINALLY has its firerate fixed

M6GB is finished n game ready.

Binary is ready for the most part but GREATLY needs upgrades

Most plasma weapons are disabled till they get fixed up

Needler now.. kinda homes.. but only in minigames.. its buggy..
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 09:25:17 PM by Midway Sentinel »

Link updated!! Enjoy the update guys ^_^

Question, would you by any chance allow modelers to help out with the Halo Pack or are you doing this on your own?

I usually do it on my own but i have accepted assistance before, what did you have in mind?
ohh wait MODELERS thought you said modders.. um.. im unsure.. id have to see what you can do.. i greatly prefer that i do the modelling and animation..
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 10:42:24 AM by Midway Sentinel »

It seems we're sinking... *readies the buckets*

edit: new poll!!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 06:11:36 PM by Midway Sentinel »

I guess I'll show a few pics of what I'm currently working on.. the Halo CE SRS99C-S2 AM, will most likely replace the current.

Untextured 3D preview:
SRS99C-S2 AM (View in 3D)

this is still in the animation stage but i hope to be advancing past that soon.