Poll

What do you guys think, should I just upload the weapons I mentioned recently?

Yes
74 (61.2%)
No
4 (3.3%)
Just update the stuff!!
15 (12.4%)
*Flip Table*
8 (6.6%)
*Nuke from orbit*
11 (9.1%)
*Scream rabidly*
9 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: Vulpine Vitality: Midway Sentinel's Add-On Warehouse; Fallout Weapons!! :D  (Read 153249 times)

*Bump* Btw can you make TF2 weps or a middle ages ranged pack and flintlock weps?

medieval pls

might go for it

on another note, i found an absolutely beautiful weapon whilst browsing google images recently
http://www.guns.com/2012/05/29/project-titan-308-experimental-compensator-barrel-shroud/
whatcha guys think?
this post was made a while ago, but I felt something should be said.

this isn't a weapon, this is a weapon modification.  it's a barrel shroud that is made of dense and heavy materials, designed to add significant weight to the weapon in order to dampen recoil.  as said in the article:
Quote from: Project Titan: An Experimental .308
According to the Project Titan team, “This additional weight absorbs recoil, diminishes barrel torque, and completely eliminates muzzle rise all together. Its secondary purpose is to provide nearly indestructible protection for your barrel and barrel components.”

I'm not saying don't do it, all I'm saying is that you don't just have to model this weapon, you could slap that bad boy on any existing weapon.

i love how the 10mm has like no loving recoil

totally accurate to the actual game .-.

I refuse to let this die!

Thanks for keeping this alive guys >.< I've been without wifi and cant connect. I'm at a friends house right now.

i love how the 10mm has like no loving recoil

totally accurate to the actual game .-.
XD yeah~

this post was made a while ago, but I felt something should be said.

this isn't a weapon, this is a weapon modification.  it's a barrel shroud that is made of dense and heavy materials, designed to add significant weight to the weapon in order to dampen recoil.  as said in the article:
I'm not saying don't do it, all I'm saying is that you don't just have to model this weapon, you could slap that bad boy on any existing weapon.
yeah i really wanna pull it off someday

these weapons just feel so.. light all of the time. it doesn't sound or feel like they're powerful. they're just kinda there.
semi hard to pull off in this setting but i try. might fully use the muzzle explosions to help their umph later on, suggestions welcome

*Bump* Btw can you make TF2 weapons or a medieval ranged pack and flintlock weapons?
medieval pls
medieval, maybe, havent had much drive to work in Blockland lately. TF2.. idk yet.

Why do you not play BL any more?

Thanks for keeping this alive guys >.< I've been without wifi and cant connect. I'm at a friends house right now.
XD yeah~
yeah i really wanna pull it off someday
semi hard to pull off in this setting but i try. might fully use the muzzle explosions to help their umph later on, suggestions welcome
medieval, maybe, havent had much drive to work in Blockland lately. TF2.. idk yet.
omg you're alive! I was wondering where you were

Why do you not play BL any more?
I've been without wifi and cant connect.
and i havent had much drive lately

omg you're alive! I was wondering where you were
yeah I'm still around >w< just no connection on my pc, only crappy data on my phone. I'm heading home today but I'll post a rather minor update. the update consists of projectile fixes for the Spartan Laser and the Binary Rifle. Update should be live now.

i just went through my add-ons and found your ancient Halo M45 Tac Shotgun
Speaking of that any chance to get an M45 for the current pack?

i just went through my add-ons and found your ancient Halo M45 Tac Shotgun
Speaking of that any chance to get an M45 for the current pack?
oh hell, did you have to sever any thick cobwebs or dust off a mile of dust? ><; i might remake it, but i will probably end up making the Halo 4 version

bumping up, cant have this die, i still plan on working with it once i get internet. worked on a Desert Eagle recently, and i may post my personal designs here from the book i was writing once. that includes a few rifles, an LMG, a shotgun, and a few others.

please make the pelican turrent work

please make the pelican turret work
Until i get further knowledge on how vehicles work or someone assists me its gonna stay as an ascetic part of the vehicle. I plan on it being controlled by the copilot eventually, but I'm unsure how to pull it off.