Author Topic: So I am sort of new.  (Read 3316 times)

tezuni's topic, pecon's topic, and ravencroft's topic all have more posts than yours
I wouldn't have joined whether you said that or not, but that isn't the point
You know what they all have in common? They've been up for months. Halloweenfest went up October 7th.
Let's compare the average posts per day.

Hallowenfest - Put up August 30th, 2013, 297 posts
15 posts per day.

Tezuni's Jail Escape - Put up December 30th, 2012, 793 posts,
3 posts per day.

Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tourney - Put up September 1st, 2013, 385 posts,
8 posts per day.

Pecon7's Boss Battles - Put up November 29, 2011, 11484 posts,
16 posts per day.

Honestly Night Fox, I thought you were smarter than this. I guess the world changes every day.
Your traffic means nothing compared to the many hundreds of people who've come previously.

Honestly Night Fox, I thought you were smarter than this. I guess the world changes every day.
So... he's dumb for not doing loving algebra to figure out the average posts per day?
Also he didn't mention average at all, so, he is right.

You know what they all have in common? They've been up for months.
um, so what? people have still talked about those way more. they're all definitely more well-known than yours

also no you didn't think I was "smarter than this." not even sure why you said that

um, so what? people have still talked about those way more. they're all definitely more well-known than yours

also no you didn't think I was "smarter than this." not even sure why you said that
that makes your arguement completely worthless (like you)
it's like saying that the new mayor who was elected yesterday hasn't done anything in his time managing the city
while the last mayor who was in position for 8 years did a ton. therefore he must be a much better mayor.

was that simple enough for you?

watch out night fox, zalot gets 10/10 in the 'how well do you know the above user' thread

dont wanna mess with this kid!!!

Here we go again.

Here we go again.
hahaha

ANYWAY
SO
who wants to be the wannabe detective for this topic

was that simple enough for you?
lol
it's like saying that the new mayor who was elected yesterday hasn't done anything in his time managing the city
while the last mayor who was in position for 8 years did a ton. therefore he must be a much better mayor.
that's a handicapped brown townogy. what you're saying, is like saying a new kid at school who isn't known yet, is still more renowned than actual popular kids who have been around for a while, just because he says he is

lolthat's a handicapped brown townogy. what you're saying, is like saying a new kid at school who isn't known yet, is still more renowned than actual popular kids who have been around for a while, just because he says he is
One of Blockland's most renowned events of the season...
hint: of the season

what? even in autumn, the other servers are still more popular. nothing has changed

You know what they all have in common? They've been up for months. Halloweenfest went up October 7th.
Let's compare the average posts per day.

Hallowenfest - Put up August 30th, 2013, 297 posts
15 posts per day.

Tezuni's Jail Escape - Put up December 30th, 2012, 793 posts,
3 posts per day.

Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tourney - Put up September 1st, 2013, 385 posts,
8 posts per day.

Pecon7's Boss Battles - Put up November 29, 2011, 11484 posts,
16 posts per day.

Your traffic means nothing compared to the many hundreds of people who've come previously.
Of loving course yours is going to have more posts per day. Anticipated short events tend to do that. Your argument is pointless since each topic has a separate purpose. How many posts per day will your topic have in late November? Probably not too many...

Of loving course yours is going to have more posts per day. Anticipated short events tend to do that. Your argument is pointless since each topic has a separate purpose. How many posts per day will your topic have in late November? Probably not too many...
how'd your panties get in a bunch
I clearly said it was the most renowned server of a short period of time (the season)
it's like everyone here (excluding myself of course) failed 3rd grade english class

really guys grow up and quit crying among yourselves about my preview. why dont you suggest some good servers for the OP. you've already ruined his topic by derailing it.

but what if it's an altaltalt

Drama is growing rapidly