Author Topic: Interior Map Builds  (Read 14022 times)

buildroom should be up there i havent seen that map in forever

I cannot find it. Link please.

reset poll with even more options

also removed bedroom and kitchen, as im going to make them no matter what.

EDIT:
Dresser just about done! Have yet to do the roof/wall secret but ill get to that once I finish the actual bedroom room.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 02:21:20 PM by Crispy_ »

Taha  I just realized Crouch Space is on the poll. :D

ooh, so is Green_Cherries.
that's surprising.  it was a test map.

The bedroom looks good btw.  Good job ^.^

When you do spyglass, be sure to make it small enough for players, like 8x8 modter bricks
Or do a version of that and the bigger one

I want to make the builds the same scale as the maps.
I have not tried out spyglass recently, but if you insist then i just might make smaller/bigger versions.

ooh, so is Green_Cherries.
that's surprising.  it was a test map.
I looked at the images and it look interesting and easy to replicate using modter bricks, so i thought (why not?)
however, i have not tried the map yet so it might just slap me in the face once i try
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 06:37:41 PM by Crispy_ »

bumping, this thread deserves to stay alive

I voted for GTT Viano City and didn't even realize GSF Paradise was up there.

What would happen if you ported the original map textures to be used on terrain bricks?

I want to see Pandan's Rainbow Road done, mostly because my personal attempt at it failed ( turned out to be way too lengthy )

It also uses Static Shapes, which can sometimes be limiting.
Not true, Static Shapes can be scalable to any size and can be rotated in ways ModTer cannot.

Not true, Static Shapes can be scalable to any size and can be rotated in ways ModTer cannot.
But you can't build them like bricks. Or print them.

Crispy how far are you on the Bedroom?

i started on the fallout map

ohh, nice! looks like more people are willing to remake maps too!

i hope lots more start to want to make these giant map-like builds.

Crispy how far are you on the Bedroom?
the actual bedroom part is perhaps 10% done, the walls are maybe 70% done, and the roof 0% done. the basement is fully complete along with the secret and i work on my own time so don't expect it to be done all on one shot

also depending on how complex the terrain is, i might not do GSF paradise. if you don't mind somewhat odd looking terrain then perhaps ill make it.

What would happen if you ported the original map textures to be used on terrain bricks?
Then it would not be default anymore. However, it is fully possible. May not be recolorable and would look ugly without shaders, but applying grayscale and making it transparent like the mod ter bricks should fix that.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 10:38:13 PM by Crispy_ »