Author Topic: [BETA RELEASE] Quake-Type Weapons & Energy Shields  (Read 19600 times)

Well, I now know where the weapon from No Time To Explain comes from.

railgun is god tier
shoot a guy once and then two or three more times while he's in the air
ultimate air juggle weapon

I think the Weapon_Quaketype package requires Tier+Tactical tier 1.

what

no it doesn't

though it does need tf2 crits.

Ah, I think it's only a texture error. This is what I got;

Sorry about that.

no but seriously someone should make item icons.

item icons done doing ci's later today

oh i forgot
already got most ci's, we can just use each of ours

Ya bushido didn't like the ones i made so I'm gonna redo them you should send me your cis so i can do the rest and model them after yours

here are a few of my ideas going forward for new weapons:

Double Pistols

two normal-ass, glock-like pistols. click repeatedly to fire like guns akimbo, but with weaker bullets and a generally faster cycle time. the bullets don't reach very far, but they fly quickly and don't do knockback, allowing you to do more damage without having to move back into range

Double Shotguns

two lever action shotguns, side-by-side. firing causes you to shoot both shotguns, not only propelling you backward some distance but causing a literal explosion instead of two individual shotgun blasts that does high damage but is utterly incapable of reaching enemies at long range.

Plasma Bolt

a long-barreled launcher-like device that charges when you click, and fires automatically if you don't click after some time. click and hold to prime, but not actually fire, then release to let go of your charge. firing with no charge gives you a weak and sort of worthless little plasma dart, but clicking rapidly and wildly causes the gun to charge energy, then release a gigantic supercharged metal bolt that explodes on impact, powering up to a possible instant kill

Ballista

literally just a ballista

like, a medieval siege weapon. that you carry around on your shoulder. fires a headshotting round that travels quickly and explodes like the spear, but must be loaded before it is fired and reloads itself automatically when you equip it. hideously lethal to single targets, but on the grandest scale sort of inefficient.

Icicle Cannon

an assault rifle that fires gigantic, nailgun-like spikes full of a freezing element. hitting a target causes them to slow down briefly, allowing you to lay into them with more ridiculous murder-icicles. damage is roughly on par (maybe a little worse) then the sawblade rifle, but it makes up for the lack of flat damage with a better chance of a successful kill

Firework Rifle

an assault rifle that fires incendiary rounds, causing targets to burst into flames. bullets that hit cause the target to fly backward some distance, but the gun does high damage and does lots of afterburn. unrelatedly, firing causes a jet of superheated air to fly out a side port. that part's mostly for show.

Bushido, do you still need weapon icons for the weapons?

Oh, never mind. I see swallows doing them.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 04:03:41 PM by Mr.Noßody »

Could you make a single bayonet that we can fire as fast as we could click? Maybe make it's melee damage less on it.

swollow bailed on the item icons thing so i could use your help nobody