Poll

Which one is more fitting to the new SNES styled music, and adds more to the old school vibe?

#TEAMPLASTIWARE - Outlines?
21 (50%)
#TEAMELECTRK - No outlines?
21 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: [Game Project] Dism - ???  (Read 30888 times)

Inkscape, it's free

Ansridge theme complete!

https://soundcloud.com/plastiware/ansridge

Zay, I'll give you the intro and loop files later.

woah that's really nice Plast. I'd appreciate the loop and intro. Thanks dude

in other news PROGREEEESSSS

the transitions are kinda poopy so I'm gonna change them up a bit, and I gotta fix the errors with them too

everything else works like a charm

When he walks it looks like a sped up version of someone tip-toeing. Also there is a little delay between the steps so it looks like he is stomping.
otherwise everything else looks pretty rad. I like how the houses are different on the outside but not *that* different
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 07:48:00 PM by Legoboss »

could you at least give me credit for the textbox, despite my leave

also, everything's starting to look pretty swell
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 01:08:58 PM by Yosher »

Nah. I quite like the transitions!

Nah. I quite like the transitions!
Thanks!

I'll probably just add a few more circles in different sizes because after a while it looks too static. I'm also gonna make different types of transition, like squares instead of circles, and maybe some other effects that I can come up with.
could you at least give me credit for the textbox, despite my leave
nah

-snip-
Wow the textbox looks way better. Great work.

Thanks!

I'll probably just add a few more circles in different sizes because after a while it looks too static. I'm also gonna make different types of transition, like squares instead of circles, and maybe some other effects that I can come up with.nah
-snip-
that looks way better than the other textbox, thank god you changed it

-snip-
Holy stuff, this textbox just got me accepted into college, it is loving god like!

this textbox just got me accepted into college
now i've read this line three times and i'm still not sure i've read it correctly

The ground looks a bit plain, maybe you could have a few more tiles in the tileset to make it look a bit more interesting?

The ground looks a bit plain, maybe you could have a few more tiles in the tileset to make it look a bit more interesting?
I'm gonna be adding longer grass over the tiles but they're not gonna be part of the tileset because they're going to move due to the wind and the player running past it

i think he was more or less wanting a variation of the browns in the ground color!