HOLY stuff GUYS IM GETTING HACKED

Author Topic: HOLY stuff GUYS IM GETTING HACKED  (Read 19141 times)

more like dezcabanned am i rite

are you the girl with the big hands or arent you

Why was he banned?

Even if he was presenting it in a sarcastic manner, he was still using the thread as a way to expose someone else's handicapation. After all, that's what drama is for.

Why was he banned?

Even if he was presenting it in a sarcastic manner, he was still using the thread as a way to expose someone else's handicapation. After all, that's what drama is for.
He was told to a moderator to stop bitching but he did not comply.

He was told to a moderator to stop bitching but he did not comply.
Also he used Computermix BLHack.

Oh. For some reason I can only see one of those images

Dezcaban just got wrecked
And this is why you shouldn't mess with a mod.
these posts always remind me of when you watch those movies, and the bullies' lackeys are always like "yeah lol" and "yeah tell em"

don't make any mistakes, i'm not even close to calling mods bullies or anything, just talking about the asskissers.

he was talking about Dez, not Zealot

I bought another key. To clear some things up,
This was not a joke thread. I was drama-ing a player who was distributing a keylogger via the Blockland Chat.
I was joking in the thread title because he claimed to be a hacker and was tracking people's IPs to scare them.
The images are not broken. I deleted them from imageshack after being banned. For some reason one did not delete.

usually after the op gets banned the topic gets locked but i guess not this time

This was not a joke thread. I was drama-ing a player who was distributing a keylogger via the Blockland Chat.
I was joking in the thread title because he claimed to be a hacker and was tracking people's IPs to scare them.
The images are not broken. I deleted them from imageshack after being banned. For some reason one did not delete.
that does not expain why you were using hacks

he deleted all the images bar the one that doesn't show him using the hack haha

then why did you use blhack
where is explaination

Badspot

• Administrator
For posterity.