Author Topic: HOLY stuff GUYS IM GETTING HACKED  (Read 19185 times)

For the blind, you'll see a yellow square.

And HP stats and other numbers I don't know what they mean.

Obvious hack user.

I'm pretty sure it's something you put into the Add-Ons folder.
Guess not.
it's not

it's a dll injected hack

health notification in a knife tdm

10/10

oh god lol zalot this is just ridiculous

If using blhack isn't ruining the game I really fail to see why it would be bannable. If a host is using it on their own server I fail to see the problem even more. This is something that people can use to either abuse or get just a little bit more out of their game. Abusers should be banned and drama'd though on something like knife fight I don't think there's any harm in using it. At the same time this topic wasn't even created to be about the OP using blhack (I don't think). Why is it such a big deal?

what a plot twist

they're both being idiots i guess?

If using blhack isn't ruining the game I really fail to see why it would be bannable. If a host is using it on their own server I fail to see the problem even more. This is something that people can use to either abuse or get just a little bit more out of their game. Abusers should be banned and drama'd though on something like knife fight I don't think there's any harm in using it. At the same time this topic wasn't even created to be about the OP using blhack (I don't think). Why is it such a big deal?
zalot wasnt the host, and he was using it on a competitive server. blhack contains wallhack, aimbot, spam clicker, and much more.

blhack contains wallhack, aimbot, spam clicker, and much more.
Not much else other than the floathack lol. I just fail to see why it's demonized if it's not being abused. Aimbot and wallhacks on a knife fight server? C'mon now lol. I mean I suppose you could troll the game by freezing indefinitely but that's just asking to get drama'd/banned/revoked.

Not much else other than the floathack lol. I just fail to see why it's demonized if it's not being abused. Aimbot and wallhacks on a knife fight server? C'mon now lol. I mean I suppose you could troll the game by freezing indefinitely but that's just asking to get drama'd/banned/revoked.
BLHack has a lot of hidden console commands that can be viewed in the console upon injecting the .dll. yes, i have the dll and i've experimented with it and it is a phenomenon of coding, but i dont use it.

Badspot

• Administrator
Ultimate backfire.  This guy has been banned at least 11 times now.  He's mentally ill. 

Ultimate backfire.  This guy has been banned at least 11 times now.  He's mentally ill. 
Oh god.

Ultimate backfire.  This guy has been banned at least 11 times now.  He's mentally ill.  
rip

lol

You must be an idiot if you think hacking of any sort is okay. It provides an unfair advantage on all levels, regardless of how slim or minor.
Hacking hurts the gameplay, it hurts the community, it hurts the game.

Wow. This was really dumb of him.