Add Tutorial Button Back

Poll

Add Tutorial Button

Yes
No

Author Topic: Add Tutorial Button Back  (Read 994 times)

There used to be a simple button to start the Tutorial, right above the start game button. It was very useful for new players, as now they never find the gamemode. This suggestion was part of another topic, but the Gamemode issue took priority there.

there should be a notification that when someone firsts gets blockland and there name is Blockhead##### a little notification pops up telling them how to change their name and after they change their name it pops up another notification showing how to start the tutorial

Somewhere on RTB have similar addon, that add this button

Replace the Steam? button with this.

Somewhere on RTB have similar addon, that add this button
It would be pointless to have to download it as an add on.

Replace the Steam? button with this.
Yeah might as well as we've already made it to steam release!

Yeah, having it where the steam button is would prevent people from hitting it accidentally. And you could also have, as someone suggested, a yes or no prompt on click.

there should be a notification that when someone firsts gets blockland and there name is Blockhead##### a little notification pops up telling them how to change their name and after they change their name it pops up another notification showing how to start the tutorial
Yes, we need this

and also shows how to change your avatar

It would be pointless to have to download it as an add on.
I see what you mean.

This needs to be added as well as an extended tutorial to go into depth like the old one.

I'd be more intriguing if it showed icon images of the keys used to finish parts of the Tutorial and that the text would be in a light grey colour. Yeah, I also want the Tutorial to be longer like the old one.