Test how forgeted your eyes are by matching colors

Author Topic: Test how forgeted your eyes are by matching colors  (Read 4347 times)

I got 83, and I'm not colorblind whatsoever, my vision is 20/25.

wtf.
I don't think it really has to do with colorblindness. If you're colorblind but still have good eyesight then you can probably tell the different shades apart just fine, they just won't look the same as everyone else.

Either you rushed through it and didn't look very closely, your monitor's contrast it too low, or maybe you're eyes just aren't as good as you thought

this is bullstuff, they're all way too similar.
Uhh
then that probably means your eyes are bad

I would do it, but I'm lazy.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 11:08:48 AM by ßlöükfáce »

I don't think it really has to do with colorblindness. If you're colorblind but still have good eyesight then you can probably tell the different shades apart just fine, they just won't look the same as everyone else.
Although in many situations people with proanopia (no red) and people with deuteranopia (no green) see things in a similar way i.e. a world of murky green, blues and yellows and easily confuse browns and dark oranges, protanopes will usually find it more difficult to distinguish between dark/deep shades and often confuse deep red with black, dark green or dark purple whilst deuteranopes will more easily confuse medium shades of red with similar tones of green and orange.

your monitor's contrast it too low
There are a plenty of things that can mess up your monitors colors, not just the contrast: http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/

There are a plenty of things that can mess up your monitors colors, not just the contrast: http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/
O- I thought color blindness just shifted colors a little

But yeah, even if it's not contrast, something could be wrong with the monitor, hehe

Hurray! I got the last one perfect.

Okay, let's see now good I am at differentiating colors...

Uncalibrated monitor, and I kept getting thrown off by the changes in value between the tiles.

I took a screenshot of my test before I submitted it, and realized I made like 2 or more errors from laziness. :K

I got a 6, which is worse than I expected.

i didn't spend too much time on it because it's a massive waste of time but it was still kinda interesting

cool i guess

I had a score of 27, but I'm not wearing my glasses.

Not too bad, only took me 8 minutes and 1 try to get this.