Author Topic: Blender BLB tools [BLB Importer] [BLS Importer]  (Read 13884 times)

forget
You could also copy the path of "Documents/Blockland/base/data/shapes" and paste all of the brick textures and the spraycanLabel.png into it.

You could also copy the path of "Documents/Blockland/base/data/shapes" and paste all of the brick textures and the spraycanLabel.png into it.
oh, thank you.

Lil' something I'm working on..

« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 02:43:36 PM by QuadStorm »

Lil' something I'm working on..
do you think you could make it cull faces that aren't seen? like if two 1x1 bricks are stacked, the top face of the bottom brick wouldn't be created. this would really help for making brick vehicles

do you think you could make it cull faces that aren't seen? like if two 1x1 bricks are stacked, the top face of the bottom brick wouldn't be created. this would really help for making brick vehicles
I just may make it do that, I could have a version of the script that joins all of the bricks together but culls the faces as well as a version that does not join everything together but does not cull faces.

Culling is a problem only when each brick is its own object, which is ideal if you wish to make something like a brick vehicle, or modify a build brick by brick.

However, culling may be an issue when two vertices are directly on top of each other, which could equal to that face being completely hidden when say you have a 1x1, and you do the check on the top face.

EDIT: BLS Importer released.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 08:53:48 PM by Conservative »

Oh wow this is really useful. In more ways than I know but, still pretty useful.