Author Topic: ASDFMOVIE 7  (Read 8374 times)

this has nothing to do with it being too "mainstream", it's just that this video is absolute garbage and anyone who isn't blind can clearly see this. the first 3 were funny but then the quality just started decreasing drastically.
Compared to the others maybe it was kind of meh, but overall it's still a great video. If you don't like it, all that means is that your standards for his videos have been raised too high

I didn't laugh nearly as much as with the other ones, I'll admit, but I still thought it was plenty funny. It really feels like everyone just hates asdfmovie and a lot of other funny things only because they get annoyed with other people who like it.

this has nothing to do with it being too "mainstream", it's just that this video is absolute garbage and anyone who isn't blind can clearly see this. the first 3 were funny but then the quality just started decreasing drastically.

^^^^^

EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP

also poor muffin :c

time for the socially awkward freshmen to start referencing this
Time for that group of handicapped sophomores to shove this down everyone's throat for the next year.

I hate them, i hate them so much.

Time for that group of handicapped sophomores to shove this down everyone's throat for the next year.

I hate them, i hate them so much.
hey, I was pretty big on asdfmovie my sophomore year :(

hey, I was pretty big on asdfmovie my sophomore year :(
No, i'm telling you, these are kids who act like they're in 6th grade but they're in god damn 10th.

No, i'm telling you, these are kids who act like they're in 6th grade but they're in god damn 10th.
Yeah I know lol. I was also a sophomore around 4 years ago though, so I had a bit of an excuse.
It goes into the list of things I used to adore, and know cringe for being a big fanboy of.
along with Minecraft, Invander Zim, Adventure time, ect.

Time to hate things I don't like

Yeah I know lol. I was also a sophomore around 4 years ago though, so I had a bit of an excuse.
Heh. Well, anyone is better than these idiots.

If it's garbage, then shouldn't anyone with a computer just be able to open MS Paint and make one themselves? No, making garbage obviously takes weeks to do and an entire team of people to complete.

Don't diss it just because it's not your type of humor. There are many people (myself included) who enjoyed it a lot. There is most likely humor you find hilarious that I wouldn't even crack a grin at. But I'm not going to say bad things about it; I know somebody enjoys it, which is good enough for me. asdfmovies were all meant to be random, unexpected, and spontaneous. I'm pretty sure that humor is still there (they even refresh some of the old jokes, keeping them going). If you don't like it, either move on, find humor that fits your fancy, or make your own.

he's not done milking it yet?

This would've been funnier with Edd :c..

The same joke doesn't get funnier the seventh time. It just gets dull.