ASDFMOVIE 7

Author Topic: ASDFMOVIE 7  (Read 8461 times)

If it's garbage, then shouldn't anyone with a computer just be able to open MS Paint and make one themselves? No, making garbage obviously takes weeks to do and an entire team of people to complete.

sonic 06 also took a large team years to complete, does that mean it's not garbage?

sonic 06 also took a large team years to complete, does that mean it's not garbage?
pretty obscure way of making a point

The game sucked horribly because the fans wanted it to come out quicker.

>finished school
>don't have to hear stuffty references for the next 3 years
That is the best thing about finishing school I've found so far.

the muffin was funny just because the voice

]

but the "youre fat" one got me haha

i assume anyone who legitimately likes this series is either mentally deficient or socially awkward

so random!!! xDDDDD
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 10:13:40 AM by Frankie² »

Look, what I said about the quality was meant to be taken quite literally - I mean the production quality, not the humor. Any person who's ever done something like this, or even attempted to (i.e. me) will tell you that it's waaay more involved than most people imagine. The general public is usually ignorant of how much work goes into animation, and therefore have a lack of respect for the animators who spend hours and hours of their time doing this. Also, some of what I said was sarcasm, in case any of you didn't get that.

Also, outright dissing someone's work and calling it garbage is an opinion, yes - but it's also possible to show some respect when giving an opinion. But I guess I should just get it into my head that respectful dislike is a rare gem online. It's almost always "you love it or you hate it and have to explicitly state just how much you hate it".See, now this is an opinion stating dislike, but without the usual "omg it's a piece of trash" comments following it.
this this this this this

Making videos like this is so much more work than anybody seems to realize. So they did a sub-par job on the writing, so what? It's still alright- as shown by the handfuls of people that do like it, and to make an animation that smooth and good-looking takes a ton of work. If you don't like it, at least don't be a jerk about it.

i assume anyone who legitimately likes this series is either mentally deficient or socially awkward

so random!!! xDDDDD

so random!!! xDDDDD

Or they could just have a different opinion than yours.

shhh they dont understand

this this this this this
Making videos like this is so much more work than anybody seems to realize. So they did a sub-par job on the writing, so what? It's still alright- as shown by the handfuls of people that do like it, and to make an animation that smooth and good-looking takes a ton of work. If you don't like it, at least don't be a jerk about it.
ride to hell was in development for ~5 years, that doesn't change the fact that it's garbage

a stupid opinion, sure
he never said their opinion isn't different, that doesn't change that it'd be handicapped though

well so far i haven't been wrong, i mean come on, just look at this thread

Life Experiences + IQ = Opinions

No Life Experiences + IQ<50 = Asdf Movie is totally hilarious

Well, thanks. Because being an immature jerk and calling people socially awkward and mental will totally help your argument!

Some people like some kinds of random humor, others just don't. It seems like there's no in-between. I've seen plenty smart, funny people laugh at random humor. If all you have to say is that anyone who thinks differently than you is a handicapped idiot, keep your opinions to yourself. Nobody here wants to read that

This was not even funny compared to the older ones, aside from the random puke and neck cracking.