Author Topic: taking event requests  (Read 3491 times)

Type: Output
Name: Play minigame sound
Description: Plays a sound that everyone inside a minigame can hear, not just someone near a brick.
Please make it compatible with slayer. Thanks.

Exists already.  Use Search.

Type: Input and output
Name: Brick health
Description: This is kind of difficult to explain. I want a specific event to give a brick health.
ex: onactivate>self>setbrickhealth>x
^x = an editable value

Now, another event could modify the health.

onprojectilehit>self>addbrickhealth>x
^ again, x can be changed, and negatives can be used.
a showhealth event would be great as well.
So yeah, that's all to that.

Type: output
Name: Kill brick
Description: An event that PERMANENTLY deletes bricks, as if you were to use the wand on that brick.
onactivate>self>deletebrick

Please make these, especially for the minigame sound one.
Can you use the format please.

Type: (input/output) Output
Name: Player>dropitem
Description: Deletes the select item in the players inventory
Such as
onActivate>Player>dropitem>3
(3 representing the item slot)

Make an add-on that hooks you up with girls like hotcakes

Make an add-on that solves all girl troubles :3
Make an add-on that picks up girls
Make an add-on that picks up girls like hotcakes
Make an add-on that hooks you up with girls like hotcakes
make up your mind

make up your mind
fake and gay. It doesn't even say I modified the message

There was an event like that, called Event_Mover, and it was binned.  I'm not sure, but it may have been CRC'd.  If you can still use it, you could put bricks inside of bricks and under the map.
was afraid of that
if there was a way of preventing a bricks relocation if it detects it's stuck in anything else (same way that error appears on the bottom of your screen i would guess), maybe it could be redone?

it would save an absolutely ridiculous amount of brick space in moving builds, something i've been wanting to be able to do for a while.

Code: [Select]
Name: Client>Joinserver
Description: On trigger, causes player to join a server with a specified name.  Must be hosted by the same host, and has a field for password.

Name: Client>Joinserver
Description: On trigger, causes player to join a server with a specified name.  Must be hosted by the same host, and has a field for password.
You can't force a client to join another server, server sided. Plus, that's a terrible idea.

Lol event kicks and bans.

OT:
Type: Target
Name:  ClientToServer
Description:  An extension of VCE, this saves designated client values to a server database.  For instance, if a player commits a crime, they get a client variable assigned to them.  If this variable doesn't allow them to do things, then they could leave the server to avoid it.

For instance:

0.  [√] [0   ] (Input) >> ClientToServer >> VCEModVariable "Crime" [Set] "1"

And then for detection:

1.  [√] [0   ] (Input) >> ClientToServer >> VCEifVariable "Crime" [==] "1" "2 2"

2.  [√] [0   ] (Input) >> (Target) >> (Whatever)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 04:00:06 PM by SWAT One »

Can you use the format please.
Are you serious?
1. I searched and the only download that was relevant was broken\
2. I used the exact format said in the op
3. Did you even read the op? Seems not.

You can't force a client to join another server, server sided. Plus, that's a terrible idea.

No, it's not.  Where the brick limit would be an issue for someone who builds large things, this would be very handy.  The example I always use is a world tour of major cities, and have all of the servers be a different city with different bricks, prints, vehicles, and items per server.  Allowing someone to click a brick to change servers would be fantastic.  How in the hell could it be a terrible idea?

it's an excellent idea

needs client side mod tho