Kalphiter- Shut. The forget. Up.

Author Topic: Kalphiter- Shut. The forget. Up.  (Read 29430 times)

It said the fact that he's dumb isn't the reason he dislikes hammer.
And then right after that he says he hates hammer because hammer is dumb.
So he's pretty much being a hypocrite. Anyways we need to stop this conversation. We're pretty much derailing the thread a bit.

no, he's saying hammer doesn't magically become dumb because he dislikes him (which is what hammer seems to think). word ordering, yo.

also, derailing in drama isn't uncommon.

it's pretty self-explanatory. hammereditor says that just because people dislike him, it doesn't mean he's dumb...when the fact that people dislike is because they think he's dumb.

really not hard to grasp at all.
People probably dislike me because I support Kalphiter, and most people unfortunately, hate Kalphiter.
But on the side, my posts today have appeared dumb. That makes them dislike me more. Our instinct is to think people who we don't agree with are idiots.
So the dislike and the idiocy are related.

People probably dislike me because I support Kalphiter, and most people unfortunately, hate Kalphiter.
But on the side, my posts today have appeared dumb. That makes them dislike me more. Our instinct is to think people who we don't agree with are idiots.
Tell me in a short statement; Why do you support Kalphiter?

did science say that?

I don't believe you, you're lying

did science say that?

I don't believe you, you're lying
Just like all of the other people who lied that science says I'm the worst forumer.
Tell me in a short statement; Why do you support Kalphiter?
Well...Because he's a big opponent of Ephialtes, and I am, too.
In fact, I don't know if I support Kalphiter himself, but rather the idea of providing competition to RTB hosting.
But I have to agree that Kalph should stop his grudge, because it's getting nowhere except wasting his time.

Just another cookie who thinks he can outdo RTB.
But, there is always some clown who thinks they're good enough to stomp it.
I obviously know I cannot ever come close to the number of clients or the quality of RTB, but my purpose is to provide some healthy competition for the hosting service market, and make RTB users think, "Hey, although HamHost has less features, it's price is better".

and make RTB users think, "Hey, although HamHost has less features, it's price is better".
That boils down to less quality for less money. You get what you pay for. If you want a higher quality and more reliable service, go to RTB hosting.

It's an honour to provide the pic everyone longed for.

Easy task, find Kalph.

"Hey, although HamHost has less features, it's price is better".
please get over the fact that people will not like you
please get over the fact that people will not like your hosting service
please get over the fact that people will not like your opinions
please get over the fact that people will not like your things
please get over the fact that people will not like things and just stop trying so hard

I think people dislike you because you're a delusional paranoid twat. At least that's what I've gathered from reading your bat-stuff insane posts in this thread.

I obviously know I cannot ever come close to the number of clients or the quality of RTB, but my purpose is to provide some healthy competition for the hosting service market, and make RTB users think, "Hey, although HamHost has less features, it's price is better".
HamHost is like Save-A-Lot while RTB is like Walmart. The reason why you have less features is because you're cheap. While that's pretty much the trade off for the more content = more money and less content = less money philosophy everybody in this god damn country's been sucking up to, it still doesn't change the fact that your service is a little bit crappier than his.

I remember that..

It was on your old city rpg, right?
cant remember. may have been the jail.

Pfft! That gave me a good laugh. But nah, that's not Kalph.

so is hammereditor trolling or is he like, really this handicapped

despite the fact that that's not kalphiter, this is still hilarious lol

so is hammereditor trolling or is he like, really this handicapped

despite the fact that that's not kalphiter, this is still hilarious lol
Trolling???
How the hell am I trolling?

so when are gonna make the big reveal to hammer about how much of a massive sucker he is
are we waiting until we can get a facecam