Author Topic: Kalphiter- Shut. The forget. Up.  (Read 29462 times)

Why is a Kalphiter thread dragging out this long?

It's not really dragging out. There is active drama going on still.

...well, there was, about hammer, but that's long and done with
there nothing now
there wasn't really anything to begin with

I don't think I've even seen Kalph once in like a year.

I usually stay away from drama and such, so could somebody explain why everybody hates Kalph? I used to play on Heedicalking's various TDMs with Kalph and he wasn't that bad of a person from what I saw, so I'm a little confused.

I usually stay away from drama and such, so could somebody explain why everybody hates Kalph? I used to play on Heedicalking's various TDMs with Kalph and he wasn't that bad of a person from what I saw, so I'm a little confused.
He has some chip in his brain that forces him to complain about Ephi whenever the opportunity arises.

/support. Have been tired of his never ending "war" for a long time.

Quote from: Mr.Wonman's Signature
It's LEGO on the Internet. I see no issue with kids. :/

you have nothing to do with this drama, this isn't bothering you in any way. why are you involving yourself in drama that is unrelated to you by stating that you are "tired" of it.

sorry if this "never ending war" drags you away from your time well spent here on the forums.

you have nothing to do with this drama, this isn't bothering you in any way. why are you involving yourself in drama that is unrelated to you by stating that you are "tired" of it.

sorry if this "never ending war" drags you away from your time well spent here on the forums.
how do you know this drama doesn't effect mr?
stop assuming things, just because he hasn't posted in the thread before doesn't mean it doesn't bother him.

how could it possibly.

how could it possibly.
it could be bothering him as he browses the forums, as it keeps popping up
he could have mates that constantly go on about it and he doesn't want them to
there are many ways it could affect mr.

what

stop assuming things, just because he hasn't posted in the thread before doesn't mean it doesn't bother him.

Getting real sick of this bullstuff. Just because is saying something without 100% solid evidence doesn't mean their assumption is wrong. You can assume something and it can be right, and a good assumption. An assumption doesn't have to be made blindly without any good reason  like everyone seems to think.

Getting real sick of this bullstuff. Just because is saying something without 100% solid evidence doesn't mean their assumption is wrong. You can assume something and it can be right, and a good assumption. An assumption doesn't have to be made blindly without any good reason  like everyone seems to think.

You could have saved yourself a couple lines and just said "hypothesis". :p

Maybe Badspot should do another one of those executive orders like he did with Lord Tony and ponies, except now with Kalphiter talking about/to Ephi. We'd be on Kalphiter^87 by the end of the year.
i'm frankly rather surprised this isn't already the case