Author Topic: Kalphiter- Shut. The forget. Up.  (Read 29780 times)

Did you read the posts of the profile I provided? He has made multiple posts referring to RTB and Ephi in the past few days.
well he doesn't post much on the rest of the forums (i only see two posts in off-topic), probably because everyone is angry at him, and many of those posts were in his own thread or the hamhost thread. it's not like he's going into random threads in off-topic and stuffting on ephialtes/lub/rtb. he's posting in his own threads or defending himself with each post.

I have extremely mixed feelings about this thread.

Well its about damn time we got this thread.

Mixed feelings everywhere, but on more major subjects this is a total yes.

Kalph acts like rtb is the damn ice berg of the titanic.

I have no problems with Kalphiter.

Good job. You've drawn attention to somebody who's just been picking his nose in a corner.

I have extremely mixed feelings about this thread.
Same. I can't really decide who's in the wrong here or not.

Who is Kalphiter?
Oh come on you've been here long enough to know.

well he doesn't post much on the rest of the forums (i only see two posts in off-topic), probably because everyone is angry at him, and many of those posts were in his own thread or the hamhost thread. it's not like he's going into random threads in off-topic and stuffting on ephialtes/lub/rtb. he's posting in his own threads or defending himself with each post.
He goes into every ephi drama and stuffs angst like pigeon whenever he gets the chance. Even Badspot is fed up with him.

haha there was this pic circling around of his class with only him sperging out in the middle
I kinda wanna see this.