Author Topic: Cca 4669 & 26141 / Aduioa 44688 Admittance to trolling  (Read 8999 times)

the zoneark incident? that whole shebang?
i was being sincere , i really didn't know you could get banned for stuff you say in-game. Sounds silly

i was being sincere , i really didn't know you could get banned for stuff you say in-game. Sounds silly
so what if someone griefs a server and then admits to it ingame?

so what if someone griefs a server and then admits to it ingame?
ban them and move on?
are you guys being serious right now?

ban them and move on?
are you guys being serious right now?
and by ban them, i mean in-game server bans. not key revokes or forum bans.

i really don't understand the mentality that badspot needs to police everything outside the forums too

and by ban them, i mean in-game server bans. not key revokes or forum bans.

i really don't understand the mentality that badspot needs to police everything outside the forums too
it's a rare instance, and it's only doled out when the person is basically determined to be an incoming threat, that just started by being a titanic cunt in-game.

Cca's side.
Before we start. Let me remind you all this is left over hate from this Drama...
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=243051.0

Short Summery of that drama is that Cca banned Marble for using a bunch of clients to spam A-Spec's throw mod server. He initially kicked each client. Marble then started making the clients rejoin one by one. Then Cca banned Marble with the ban message of: "Alright I think you got the hint initially"

Cca is doing his job as an admin.

In the server chat picture above edited by Marble. He edited out all his questions about it that provoked Cca's responses.
Interesting...
Making it look like some stupid Illuminati crap.
Who would even pay some guy to play games? No proof.
-----

Later over time...
Cca has no grudge about it, and started becoming friendly with Marble again.
Marble made Cca feel like a friend, and thus comfortable around each him.
->That's when Marble started playing along with Cca's general chat role play crap.

Yes Cca was being a bit troll-like in the pictures. But it's obviously sarcasm!

Here is the RTB chat with Marble after the server...
THE WHOLE RTB CHAT... Not the little tiny bit Marble wants you to see.

Cca felt very sick after that conversation. The fact that someone was pretending to be your friend only to back stab them! Cca proved to handle the situation in the IRC chat maturely. We are all people playing a lego game, and we have our share of fun. But when it's time to be serious about situations like this. It was handled nicely. Marble was being difficult on settling the matter within the RTB chat.

Basically what was concluded was Marble telling Cca to "Think twice before banning someone permanently"
...And so Cca went to his friends for comfort on the situation (due psychological damages from the situation)...

Sometimes Cca talks in third person!

+++ !EXTRA! +++
Proof that our administration is mature when it comes to dealing with server related things.
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=FCU3jkPK

I got permission to give that out publicly by Waldo, Sanctus Rem, and Lt.Jamergaman
(Also connects to the Waldo Steam chat picture)

Why is this stuff on the forums?  Take that stuff back to Florida.

Vote CCA 2016.

If you got a problem, drop the gloves and don't call the refs.  Seriously.

@those logs

i dont hate marble at all, or either of you really
the drama just was kinda silly

forget those logs, had to read them. lol so long

Cca seems cool. He was on the BL Teamspeak a few days ago and seemed perfectly fine. (I have no beef with him)
It wouldn't surprise me if Marble actually was mad and drama'd him out of vengeful thoughts from that previous drama or something.

Seems like Cca was just teasing him and Marble kind of baited him by asking "So you are trolling me?" just to get him to say yes so he can quote him and be like
"Oh hey heyy guys, he said it! He said he is trolling in-game! Which is apparently super bannable even if it was in an irc message!"

@those logs

i dont hate marble at all, or either of you really
the drama just was kinda silly

forget those logs, had to read them. lol so long
i tldr'd too lol

this drama is as if it's just petty for one reason and one reason only:
Seems like Cca was just teasing him and Marble kind of baited him by asking "So you are trolling me?" just to get him to say yes so he can quote him and be like
"Oh hey heyy guys, he said it! He said he is trolling in-game! Which is apparently super bannable even if it was in an irc message!"

there have been countless people who have gotten banned/key revoked for something they've said ingame/ "outside the forums"

Yeah but it only applies to certain things, aka not this. Admittance to trolling won't revoke your key, silly

MARBLE MAN I thought you were committing Self Delete ;o

OT: You don't get banned from forums from trolling a server. If you're aiming to ban Cca from servers though, just pretend this post isn't here.

I haven't said I didn't like him
 a lot of those pictures are about cca asking people is he is nice

i expect him to post nothing or everything
what I didn't expect was for someone else to post for him

->That's when Marble started playing along with Cca's general chat role play crap.
I didn't play along
The whole point of trolling is to make people angry, if he thinks he can just say "I was joking" there would be no point in this category to begin with.

asking your friends if they think you're nice is a bit dumb
what are they going to say, "no we hate you go away"?