Author Topic: Badspot's adventure of funtime  (Read 6680 times)

no go away

Baddy bans roblox from the forums
Badspot banned ROBLroosterS (ID: 6.15312+e001) for -1 minutes - "There is no tayko here."
ROBLOX has left the game

...and then a schoolgirl walks into the room.
and picks up a book and starts reading it

Pandan banned Badspot (ID: 0) for -1 minutes - "no"
Badspot has left the game

you can't ban id 0

you can't ban id 0
so the schoolgirl stops reading the other books and reads up on how to ban ID 0 in one of her books

so the schoolgirl stops reading the other books and reads up on how to ban ID 0 in one of her books
Suddenly, a naked Komopressor bursts through the door while saying in a sing song voice, "I can smell you, Badspoooottt".

Suddenly, a naked Komopressor bursts through the door while saying in a sing song voice, "I can smell you, Badspoooottt".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuc896G75Rg

Are you sure you don't mean Dotdotsquare?

idk sometimes i have this overwhelming lust to find badspot and stab him to death and then eat his corpse. i would show up at his house with a knife and when he opened his door slit his throat and stab him over and over until he fell over. dripping in blood i would spread his still warm starfish and forget him as I slowly cut off his head and brutalized his dead body. there would be stuff after the corpse died but thats ok. maybe smash the skull with a hammer and spread the brains around...then i would cut the rest of his limbs off and slowly cook them in the oven. after they were prepared i just get so turned on by stroking my rooster and biting into the cracked juicy flesh and swallowing the remains of the guy who created my fav game idk maybe after i was done I could suck his severed richard or something

so the girl ignored him and continued reading her books

so the girl ignored him and continued reading her books
Kompressor flattens her house and says
"v21 Bitch!"

And the schoolgirl explodes because she was actually a terrorist-Librarian

Then Rotondo Turns Into Sniper, Badspot Into Engineer, i Come In (As Scout) And This Happens

you are posting this picture so much. forget off already.