Author Topic: A mother we wish we all had  (Read 4229 times)

I'm glad everyone thinks this is so funny. Of course, if someone has ripped a six year old girl's labia none of you would be laughing. But because it's been done to a boy it's totally fine to be amused by it.

Violence isn't any less bad simply because it's directed at a male. You all disgust me.

LOL, some guy on there is really trying to act like men are being discriminated against. Men's Right people are just as bad as the crazy loving feminists.

Oh yeah I totally want a mother like this!

LOL, some guy on there is really trying to act like men are being discriminated against. Men's Right people are just as bad as the crazy loving feminists.
I don't know. Women getting away with excuses like "rape" is pretty bad.

Men are treated worse than women. Its all about that "stereotype" that men are strong supermen who can survive anything.

I don't know. Women getting away with excuses like "rape" is pretty bad.

Yeah it is, except false rape claims really don't happen all that often. So keep living in that fantasy where if you treat a woman wrongly she'll claim you raped her.

Men are treated worse than women. Its all about that "stereotype" that men are strong supermen who can survive anything.

How am I being treated worse than a woman? It seems like most Men's Right's people just want to feel persecuted and make up these crazy fantasies in their heads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JA4EPRbWhQ

I uttered an audible, squeaky "what" at least ten times.

I-I honestly can't think of anything to say to this
pretty much, except I wouldn't say we're treated "worse", we just are not deemed as important.

well, yes, worse