Basketball Arena (WIP)

Author Topic: Basketball Arena (WIP)  (Read 2763 times)

Make a scoreboard like the one I had on my server raving crotch

The scoreboard is going to be a large four sided one hanging from the center ceiling. What was yours like?

The scoreboard is going to be a large four sided one hanging from the center ceiling. What was yours like?
Remember the sci-fi stuff my jail had? My hoops had the glowy stuff on the backboard, then the scoreboard was that big dark grey thing that was BLU - 0 and Red - 0?

I'll take a picture later if you honestly can't remember. I also know some good events and sounds for simulating a basketball game if you need some help, but I would assume you have it all under control

Remember the sci-fi stuff my jail had? My hoops had the glowy stuff on the backboard, then the scoreboard was that big dark grey thing that was BLU - 0 and Red - 0?

I'll take a picture later if you honestly can't remember. I also know some good events and sounds for simulating a basketball game if you need some help, but I would assume you have it all under control
well you see.. The thing is.. It's not sci-fi themed

well you see.. The thing is.. It's not sci-fi themed
Bright, you helped me with the concept, we built it when we built the space station. The hoop doesn't need to be strapped to a jetpack to be sci-fi, yes I realize I could re-create it IRL with a little bit of fiberglass, phosphorous, plastic, stainless steel, etc, but it's more focused on the general feel

Would be AMAZING if you use the yellow lights for the scoreboard

Would be AMAZING if you use the yellow lights for the scoreboard
What yellow lights?

What yellow lights?
The default lights, you know, the ones you add to bricks by wrenching. If you used that for the scoreboard, that would look so cool.

I read Baseball Arena and was highly confused when I entered the topic

The default lights, you know, the ones you add to bricks by wrenching. If you used that for the scoreboard, that would look so cool.
We usually do have lights, but they probably would look good in the four corners of the scoreboard.

Update:
We're using pixel events to make the scoreboard look like an actual digital scoreboard. It's pretty damn cool.

idk how that works, but looks sweet

Ahhh.. I can smell the locker rooms now.