Author Topic: Blazer needs image savvy people!  (Read 687 times)

Heya guys.  With the release of GTAO, my father and I created a crew dedicated to our home town, Girardville.  Our crew is called the Gun Town Families.  Now, because my father does nothing social on the internet, he needs my help to find people willing to create a custom emblem for us (trust me, I tried, and it sucked).  What he wanted was the fist from the Molly Maguires movie poster punching through a clover.  Clenched in the hand, however, would be a weapon, preferably a rifle such as a Kalashnikov or from the AR series.

Now I'm not exactly sure how custom emblems work on the Social Club website, whether you can upload your own or if you have to make it with the emblem creator, but either one is fine.  I would really appreciate your help, guys, and so would my father.

There will be no pay.  Don't ask for some kind of reward for it.  No, "What do I gain from this?"

Bamp
Come on I know there must be someone here willing to do it.

E: Fsuceygdrghg
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 03:19:40 PM by blazerblock2 »

i realize there are people out there who do things out of their own free will regardless of them getting a reward/payment or whatnot, but you should still atleast provide a small award imo

I don't have anything to offer but a thank you.

I have no idea what would be happening based on your description, can you make some sort of quick drawing to show what would be happening in the picture? oh nevermind i get it, how would he hold an ak or ar in one hand though? that'd look kind of awkward

Hold it by the hand guard.  I'd sketch it but the only thing I can draw is guns and stick figures, so...