Author Topic: Experience with rude customers?  (Read 1572 times)

i was a supervisor at a golf course years ago.
i always had angry red necks because they didnt call ahead for a tee time, and just show up on a saturday thinking its possible to walk on.

a golf course is the funniest place to be if you want to see average people pretend to be uptight rich folk. its like all part of the experience apparently. gotta play the part.

He RIPS the handle off the fridge and attempts to hit my manager with it. So we just defend ourselves and the guy ends up driving off  with his tailgate down on his truck, and the fridge falls off the truck and is destroyed.

Well, I don't have a actual job but I do odd jobs every now and then. Sometimes people are just general starfishs when I try to help them.

Well, I don't have a actual job but I do odd jobs every now and then. Sometimes people are just general starfishs when I try to help them.

I once opened a mexican whore house in a love rp and this dumb friend kept spinning around with his paint can and painting everyone black.  Can't have a mexican whore house with black prostitutes.

I just do odd jobs occasionally.  But this one time, the guy pulled a knife and I had to shoot him instead of just delivering a message.  What a waste. 

I once opened a mexican whore house in a love rp and this dumb friend kept spinning around with his paint can and painting everyone black.  Can't have a mexican whore house with black prostitutes.

Well, isn't that rude?

I work at a place called big reds. A person had stopped for gas and paid inside. Then he had like some mental breakdown because he got a text from his vicious girlfriend saying they were through. He began throwing vag cleaner and 2L bottles of sprite at my manager before stomping outside and pissing on the automatic doors. Came back inside and took those little $0.59 things of 5 gum and swallowed at least 4 of them whole before chucking the case at me. I got pissed so I through the crate of Gatorade I was carrying to stock when this whole thing happened. He got in his car rammed the front doors before backing up and driving through traffic through an intersection and crashing into a semi.

I work at a place called big reds. A person had stopped for gas and paid inside. Then he had like some mental breakdown because he got a text from his vicious girlfriend saying they were through. He began throwing vag cleaner and 2L bottles of sprite at my manager before stomping outside and pissing on the automatic doors. Came back inside and took those little $0.59 things of 5 gum and swallowed at least 4 of them whole before chucking the case at me. I got pissed so I through the crate of Gatorade I was carrying to stock when this whole thing happened. He got in his car rammed the front doors before backing up and driving through traffic through an intersection and crashing into a semi.

read it as "i work at a place called big rods"

Who says there aren't real people out in the world?

Sometimes when I'm on a job for my dad fixing a furnace or a toilet or something, we get customers who just breath down our necks constantly asking questions like, "What are you doing?  Why are you doing that?  Are you sure you're doing this right?  What does that do?"  and it's so forgetin annoying because we need the space they're taking up to put tools and stuff (you wouldn't believe how small some people's bathrooms are, and they get even smaller when there's two people and a bunch of tools in there) and it's just aggravating.