Skyscraper rush 2.0

Author Topic: Skyscraper rush 2.0  (Read 3746 times)

Hello all! I've been doing this project on and off for about 3 months now and it's starting to come together
it is a 5 story skyscraper and surrounding area that is played in a gamemode similar to Battlefield's Rush game mode.

It pitts a terrorist group holding down a popular saxophone strap company's corprate offices and a spec ops team trying to dislodge them and destroy all their communications grids

it is a dense but small map the terrorists spawn in the woods behind the top floor of the building and the spec ops team paradrops in from above the house area, the green flares represent semi safe landing zones, but dont trust them too much,

there is plenty of oppurtunity for all sorts of gameplay, in between floors on stairwells and building to building, even snipers have plenty of little places to hide, the weapons are from the lesser known nekram4fa pack and there is a large variety from riot shields to boom belts and magnums to m60's

this is very image heavy

birds eye view

the tower

interior spaces in the building (it is not yet furnished)

debatably some of the best holes in the wall in blockland history

spec ops plane spawn

By the way comment if you were ever a part of skyscraper rush 1.0 about one and a half years ago

Something has to be done about the border walls, use of tree bricks, and your avatar.

Otherwise, neat stuff.

Was this sarcastic?

I think my holes are pretty good, yeah there is little to compare to

Something has to be done about the border walls, use of tree bricks, and your avatar.

Otherwise, neat stuff.
i support everything in the quote

having rainbow dash for an avatar has nothing to do with the build

i support everything in the quote
i support everything charles supports

it is supposed to be in a valley and what's wrong with tree bricks?
they're just there for atmosphere

having rainbow dash for an avatar has nothing to do with the build
this factor does not matter in this scenario on the blockland forums
it is supposed to be in a valley and what's wrong with tree bricks?
they're just there for atmosphere
well, the bordering terrain not being 64x64 cubes would help trying to get the build to look as good as possible, i suppose. i wonder what terrain would look like on a planet of blocks

tree bricks are only around average and that's if you're trying to make your build look like a blocky planet or something

i'm not a professional builder, there's a chance i'm saying something very bad for your build here

except for the part about the avatar, that can't be wrong

I see repeating patterns with the tree bricks. That's an awful sign.

i finished the interior and im hosting it right now!

Thats great, but-

skyscraper should be taller IMO,

sky scrapers are REALLY tall.

well aren't you full of yourself

i support everything charles supports
i support everything charles supports that gets at least 1 person to support