Author Topic: Joey (10532) - Control Freak  (Read 1079 times)

Joey, the host of a 'Quarantine RP', seems to be somewhat of a control freak.
I'd known him a little bit(about two days total) because he seemed like a good host, actually had a fun server for once.
Anyway, I joined today, went AFK, came back and saw that I'd been teleported onto a bus, along with basically everyone else on-server.
After a little bit of him driving around, he forced us all out of said bus and stuck us in a room, then blocked off the entrance so nobody could leave.
A lot of people start complaining that he's basically caged us in a small room with no way out.
After a little while of this, he randomly throws a gas grenade in(It didn't kill anyone though).
A bit later, somehow, someone new needed to go in the 'cage', and Joey breaks the door and forces him in. However, someone manages to break out and jump in a bus.
He restarts the minigame immediately, and sticks us in a new cell(A different one). No bus this time, just we all get tp'd in. A bunch of people start to complain, and he replies 'I don't want you to rebel'.

He starts bitching about how we're 'not listening' and that if we were let out 'we'd all kill him with snipers(I'm not even sure how the forget he managed to think we'd get sniper rifles, since there were no weapon spawns throughout the entire map???). Eventually, he gets sick of it and lets us all out, saying 'you'll all see what's going to happen'.
A bunch of arguing starts after a little bit because he continues on his rage streak, and the following happens:

And then he shuts the server down shortly after.
Long story short - He's a badmin with a bad temper.

What the forget kind of game is "Quarantine RP"? Are people seriously running out of ideas? Good lord.

What the forget kind of game is "Quarantine RP"? Are people seriously running out of ideas? Good lord.
Ikr
I was expecting an RP based on the film Quarantine.
Anyway I would definitely stay away from this server

complaining about being harassed in a quarantine rp is like complaining about being harassed in a concentration camp rp

Worst RP I ever seen. Why didn't joey use his own build?

Worst RP I ever seen. Why didn't joey use his own build?

Probably because he can't build, like 95% of all people who host RPs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarantine

so here are the choices:

A. this is a roleplay about being alone
B. this is a roleplay about the movie

???

I guess you can say that Joey should be Bahnned.