Author Topic: Hammereditor attacks RTB servers - The discussion thread  (Read 59057 times)

Would it be such a pain to -snip- the image?

Here's a good idea: quit being greedy for money and just end your hosting service. RTB is the best hosting service for blockland and is non-profit while yours was hosted from...

If you really want money, try dog walking. I heard about a guy who scores $30 a week from just walking all of his neighbor's dogs. Sure it's not as much as it would be with a real job, but it's still easy money.
i never knew kenwood made toasters

:o

The chances of you not getting banned/revoked are pretty much 0

You really think they will spare you just because you haven't "technically" admitted it?
Lol@you. Turns out you were a bigger Kalphiter than we thought

inb4thelock
inb4theban

You can only delay it

Hammereditor, provided you don't get banned, you better never loving preach about injustice and people not having enough evidence again. Because all you are is a lying, mentally incompetent, and immature child. From now on everytime you try to pull that card it will be greeted by this evidence that everybody was right all along and you just fought it to hide your immature actions.

Same goes for Kalphiter preaching about finding "truth and accuracy!" How did that turn out for you Kalph?

When it is painfully obvious somebody did something, they probably did.

Hammereditor, provided you don't get banned, you better never loving preach about injustice and people not having enough evidence again. Because all you are is a lying, mentally incompetent, and immature child. From now on everytime you try to pull that card it will be greeted by this evidence that everybody was right all along and you just fought it to hide your immature actions.

Same goes for Kalphiter preaching about finding "truth and accuracy!" How did that turn out for you Kalph?

When it is painfully obvious somebody did something, they probably did.

The chances of you not getting banned/revoked are pretty much 0

You really think they will spare you just because you haven't "technically" admitted it?
Lol@you. Turns out you were a bigger Kalphiter than we thought
Ephialtes probably viewed this topic and my other topics already.
One ban is enough.

Kalphiter is now an adjective

Ephialtes probably viewed this topic and my other topics already.
One ban is enough.

I really hope if you get banned that the user has been banned warning is on this post.

I really hope if you get banned that the user has been banned warning is on this post.
Of course I will show you through my avatar.

-comoc-
Would be more accurate if he just poured the gasoline on himself.

Of course I will show you through my avatar.

You didn't get what I meant by that post did you?

stop this stuff already it's not funny

I thought it was hilarious lol.