Author Topic: Hammereditor attacks RTB servers - The discussion thread  (Read 59412 times)

There are players who have done multiple DoS attacks over time.
"Dosing is okay, other people do it too!"

I am sorry, but due to real life events, including the Hamhost scandal going on, I will not be hosting for Halloween. However, I will begin working on a Christmas themed park, as well as continue work on Hallow's Eve for next year. I am sorry. Thank you for understanding.
#hammerruinshalloween2013

I officially loathe Hammereditor. I was looking forward to Hallow's Eve!
Screw you, Hammereditor. You attack RTB, treat it like a game just to finally admit it in a "scientific" way and cause Hallow's Eve to die. You make me sick.

I officially loathe Hammereditor. I was looking forward to Hallow's Eve!
Screw you, Hammereditor. You attack RTB, treat it like a game just to finally admit it in a "scientific" way and cause Hallow's Eve to die. You make me sick.
I love how you guys think this is the first time Hammer has done stuff like this. He's done tons of crap before. Him and Pacnet trolled my CityRP server by spamming VCE and abusive events a while back. They've done 2 hosting services, the first on JJStorm's forums which ended cause their ISP made them stop lol. The second, HamHost, because Hammer is a complete idiot.

Hammer, you deserve all this. You and your brother act like freaking idiots and then act like nothing happened. You try to gain respect from the community, then pull of a huge attention stunt. Just leave Blockland and don't come back.

[img width=480 height=3000]http://i.imgur.com/mtmptsP.png[/img
big brother saves the day  :cookieMonster:

[img  width=480 height=3000]http://i.imgur.com/mtmptsP.png[/img]
this is great

stop this stuff already it's not funny

Actually that was hilarious.

Looks like porkeditor is banned again, no surprises there! Porkhost bites the dust.

Hammer got banned a 2nd time?

Hammer got banned a 2nd time?
apparently
BANNED FOREVER
...again
Hosting service will still continue!
It will take a few months to get a new Blockland key.
Contact me now by e-mailing support@hammereditor.net.

Serves him right for admitting to criminal activites against Blockland's most popular free addon

Serves him right for admitting to criminal activites against Blockland's most popular free addon
you can have an opinion, that's fine
but damn that's an braggy thing to say

Blockland's most popular free addon

excluding all the default ones

/smartassery

you can have an opinion, that's fine
but damn that's an braggy thing to say

RTB is super ultra great delicious wonderful popular though