nope
3 (12.5%)
nope
7 (29.2%)
nope
4 (16.7%)
nope
2 (8.3%)
look at al those nopes! there falling outta the sky!
8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Total Logic's boss battles!!  (Read 3799 times)

I think thats a record

a record on what exactly?
i think he's talking about you posting seven times in a row

i think he's talking about you posting seven times in a row

oh ok, well that doesn't seem to bother me. it seems like he's attempting to make me look foolish, clearly everyone does it once or twice which is normal plus I only did that because it would be better for commenters to view, also I'm not going to get shot down by a 11 year old heheh *that's his actual age*

oh ok, well that doesn't seem to bother me.
what
it seems like he's attempting to make me look foolish,
what
clearly everyone does it once or twice which is normal
what
I only did that because it would be better for commenters to view,
what
also I'm not going to get shot down by a 11 year old heheh *that's his actual age*
what

whatwhatwhatwhatwhat

don't over think that sentence, it's 10:28 where I am, I'm running a server with some kid sassing me saying that I "have to" disable fall damage, and I'm out of coffee...

stuff I used seem twice there...

servers down!

g'night guys, glad to see "some" people liked it :) *that doesn't mean it was a load of stuff, everything is much better than it was before*

server will be up tomorrow night!

oh ok, well that doesn't seem to bother me. it seems like he's attempting to make me look foolish, clearly everyone does it once or twice which is normal plus I only did that because it would be better for commenters to view, also I'm not going to get shot down by a 11 year old heheh *that's his actual age*
JUDGING ME BY MY AGE

JUDGING ME BY MY AGE

A A A

your going to have to understand that we live in a much different world now, what does that mean? that means people today aren't going to just it down and take stuff from "youngsters." no one  actually cares what your age is anymore and I'm pretty sure whoever does is stimulating it too much, so don't walk into my posts and criticize me like you can get away with it.

your going to have to understand that we live in a much different world now, what does that mean? that means people today aren't going to just it down and take stuff from "youngsters." no one  actually cares what your age is anymore and I'm pretty sure whoever does is stimulating it too much, so don't walk into my posts and criticize me like you can get away with it.
I'm sorry what.

First you say

So, that implies that you think that, because you are "older," you can't get "shot down" by me.

Then, you say

So, if you don't care about my age, why did you mention it in the above post?
Also, if your not going to take stuff from youngsters, I suppose that means that you can take stuff from others. Meaning you are
still somewhat bias.

lol I see what you did there, I'm just explaining that your not getting away criticizing me.

it's not going to make you look any better judging someone's work, art, music, or whatever can be judged...

and also, that joke on stranger danger?

my age is 14, your seriously going to sit there and post that and feel like you won?
well since it's only a joke I'll let that slide.

lol I see what you did there, I'm just explaining that your not getting away criticizing me.

it's not going to make you look any better judging someone's work, art, music, or whatever can be judged...

my age is 14, your seriously going to sit there and post that and feel like you won?
Sigh
Either you are really bad at explaining what you have to say
or you just have thoughts that make little sense.

Just.
Even in this post you try to act superior with your age.

Also, who cares if it makes me "look better"
I'm caring about the fact that you posted 7 god damn times in a row
2, times fine
3, sure
but 7
Just edit your post, god.

your seriously going to sit there and post that and feel like you won?
What
I'm posting it because you get all angst-y about me posting about your lack of knowledge of the edit button.
How is it even a joke.

I didn't make the joke, I replied to it, with a picture.