Humble Roguelike Weekly Sale

Author Topic: Humble Roguelike Weekly Sale  (Read 2283 times)

You have to use the momentum of your movement.

You have to use the momentum of your movement.
After playing it for a bit to see if it was like i remembered it, its not that bad, but I'd still prefer to have it like a twinstick shooter. Another thing in the game that bugs me is the permadeath. It should be optional.

Just finished playing some of The Pit and Teleglitch,  would definitely recommend beating the average just for these games.

After playing it for a bit to see if it was like i remembered it, its not that bad, but I'd still prefer to have it like a twinstick shooter. Another thing in the game that bugs me is the permadeath. It should be optional.
That is the point of a roguelike though. If they got rid of the permadeath the entire game would have to be rebalanced.

permadeath is dredmore is optional :D

If permadeath wasn't in BoI, it would just be plain broken.

Can someone buy me Hack Slash and Loot?

Roguelike bundle, some of these aren't even roguelike

not even rogue similar

That is the point of a roguelike though. If they got rid of the permadeath the entire game would have to be rebalanced.
Well if it had been like that since the beginning that would have not been a problem. Even the things I've stated earlier would've been fixed, there's still the problem that the game is incredibly unoriginal.

Well if it had been like that since the beginning that would have not been a problem. Even the things I've stated earlier would've been fixed, there's still the problem that the game is incredibly unoriginal.

it's always been permadeath? and a very original one at that

Roguelike bundle, some of these aren't even roguelike

not even rogue similar

they all are :o