Author Topic: Space Engineers Thread -MULTi-MULTI-MULTI-MULTIPLAYER!  (Read 11439 times)

I'm slowly filling up my station :)

The little ship at the bottom left is my favourite just because of its speed and how fast it can stop.  It can go up to 104 m/s :P

forget, that picture alone makes me want this game just to build stuff and fly around.

On the topic of showing our creations, heres the beginning of my spacestation! :D

forget, that picture alone makes me want this game just to build stuff and fly around then crash into something.

I may get it. be up late spacing out.

my friend gifted me this game

fun as forget

decided to buy this game, looks fun

decided to buy this game, looks fun
just played it
its kind of boring atm, no weapons no enemies no goals but the physics are awesome
can't wait until updates and full version

will shadows have an option to be turned off later in this?

Space Engineers has sold over 100,000 copies in the first 3 weeks and was also featured on the Steam Top Sellers.

List of features added since October 23:

Steam Workshop (upload and download your world to/from Workshop)
    Magnetic Landing Gears (so you can land your small ship on a large ship)
    Symmetry/Mirroring in creative mode
    Copy/paste/delete in creative mode
    Modding of 3D models
    Inventory
    Items
    Max speed is now the same for all objects (104m/s)
    Inertial dampeners for astronaut and for ships can be turned on/off
    Faster building and deleting (CTRL+SHIFT)
    Beacon (HUD shows a direction/distance to beacon blocks)
    Localization to 15 languages
    Linear and angular velocity of objects is now saved
    Experimental support for much larger worlds

The community has participated in a survey for the most wanted feature and the results were not surprising: 44% voted for multi-player, 24% for survival and 10% for 64-bit version of the game.

Bump.
Got Space Engineers so i'm making a space station, and I just made a little compact transport ship for it to transport people to it.
Front

Back

I guess i'll show the station as well, it's WIP though.

The station

The cargo area/worker only place or whatever with a airlock leading to the main reactor.

The main reactor and the gravity generator.

The main building, where you check in for a room or get drunk and pass out on the floor or something. The mining area is near those two pillars under the stairs.

Up the stairs, the WIP area.

The mining area where you mine stuff.

And the mine.