Author Topic: Shoplifter throws her baby at a deputy  (Read 1641 times)

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/shoplifting-fla-mom-throws-baby-at-deputy-police-say?ocid=msnnws

I just so happened to come across MSN's site tonight at random, and this is what I find.

What the forget is wrong with the world?

What isn't wrong with this world?

yeah no idea

any sane person would realize the baby would be better kept as a meat shield rather than used as a projectile

yeah no idea

any sane person would realize the baby would be better kept as a meat shield rather than used as a projectile

This.  Babies are too hard to come by to reliably use as projectiles.  Even if you do get a lot of them, I don't recommend using them as combat munitions; they're much better for painting barns.

This.  Babies are too hard to come by to reliably use as projectiles.  Even if you do get a lot of them, I don't recommend using them as combat munitions; they're much better for painting barns.

I love this forum.

She didn't even take the baby out of the car seat, what a waste, those things can be expensive.

they're much better for painting barns.
I heard that China turns aborted babies into vitamin pills.

yeah no idea

Do you play Dwarf Fortress too?

Do you play Dwarf Fortress too?
Code: [Select]
You throw The Infant by the ear with Your right upper arm!
The spinning Infant strikes The Policeman in the head!
The Policeman loses hold of the Baton
The Policeman has been struck down.
:cookieMonster:

nobody ever considers that maybe the baby wanted to be thrown??

nobody ever considers that maybe the baby wanted to be thrown??
Maybe the cop misheard and she was actually throwing the baby (for him to catch) away from a super deadly killer snake.
In which case it's the officers fault for not only not catching the baby but trying to arrest a such a loving and protective mother.
He should be put behind bars.

A few weeks ago this happened:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=243895

Now this?

(insert I don't want to live on this planet anymore picture here)

didn't something similar to this happen a while ago? a woman was being chased by cops or something so she took a baby out of a stroller and threw it at them
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 01:32:42 PM by Night Fox »

What isn't wrong with this world?

Technological development, maybe?

Still, though...

Authorities said the 23-year-old told the deputy, "You will have to shoot through the baby to get me."
Meatshield didn't work.