Author Topic: How do I be friends with a girl?  (Read 7131 times)

Say for instance, I like this one girl as a friend, but she doesn't just come an start talking to me? Remember, I don't want to date her or get into THAT relationship, I just want to be friends. What if she thinks I'm hitting on her or something?

It's a girl.
Just talk to it.

Stick it in her pooper

Just go up to her and say "hi" and stuff. Become friends just like you'd become friends with a guy I guess. I have no friends to say exactly what to do I have a ton of friends!

Hope that in assignments/subjects that you gotta be partners with the teacher assigns you that it's the girl. Or you can sit at her lunch table?

Why would you want to be friends with a girl if she doesn't want to talk to you? Especially since you don't even want to date her

solution: don't hit on her
this works at least 50% of the time when you don't want to seem like you're hitting on someone

Same way you would with a male. :/

kidnap her
force her to be your friend

solution: don't hit on her
this works at least 50% of the time when you don't want to seem like you're hitting on someone
I can confirm this is effective.

just treat her like a girl you have a crush on, i'm sure you'll be great friends

There's 4 of us making fun of you for this post in a skype call right now.

Same way you would with a male. :/
Male's dont think your hitting on them if you are a boy unless they're gay. Girls are a whole new story. They think your hitting on them when you go like, "Hi, my name is (Insertnamehere)!" And the girl is like "(In mind) Omg omg! I think he has a crush on me!1111!!!"

Say for instance, I like this one girl as a friend, but she doesn't just come an start talking to me? Remember, I don't want to date her or get into THAT relationship, I just want to be friends. What if she thinks I'm hitting on her or something?
think of a conversation topic that isn't about your autism or how you play with lego building blocks on the internet and then walk up and talk to her

Male's dont think your hitting on them if you are a boy unless they're gay. Girls are a whole new story. They think your hitting on them when you go like, "Hi, my name is (Insertnamehere)!" And the girl is like "(In mind) Omg omg! I think he has a crush on me!1111!!!"
You talk to some weird girls.

>see girl
>go to girl
>say "hello"
>good job you are talking to girl

Important tips!
1. do not immediately ask out girl
2. do not have your hand in your pants whilst talking to girl
3. do not assume you are passed friendship now and grab her tits
Fun fact: More guys think their girl friends are attracted to them than girls think their guy friends are attracted to them.