Author Topic: How do I be friends with a girl?  (Read 7096 times)

There's 4 of us making fun of you for this post in a skype call right now.
oh thats cool

There's 4 of us making fun of you for this post in a skype call right now.
That's okay Ravencroft there's dozens of people making fun of you for existing all the time.

A lot of my friends are girls, not because I 'like' all of them, they're just good friends. Any girl who thinks that guys talking to girls in any instance ever means that it's always flirting or hitting on them is dumb. I just talk to them I mean, be friendly, they're like any another person.

You talk to some weird girls.
Honestly in my school, I have a crush on no girls. They're either crazy, annoying, a dumbass, hyperactive or overall just weird.

That's okay Ravencroft there's dozens of people making fun of you for existing all the time.
Like your mother. rok'd

Like your mother. rok'd
Yeah my mother couldn't believe how small you were.

In my school, I have a crush on no girls. They're either crazy, annoying, a dumbass, hyperactive or overall just weird.
Sounds like my school. And every school ever. :P

kidnap her
force her to be your friend

Do something along those lines, such as:

Sounds like my school. And every school ever. :P
Not to mention that there a forgetton of girls who

that girls hug or kiss or forget in the hallway

you loving see eachother every day and im trying to get to my damn classes stop hogging up the damn HALLWAY SPACE

#toogoodfortheseuncouthladies

I can confirm this is effective.
some may say this is super effective!

Say for instance, I like this one girl as a friend, but she doesn't just come an start talking to me? Remember, I don't want to date her or get into THAT relationship, I just want to be friends. What if she thinks I'm hitting on her or something?
Um just talk to her, say hi then walk away like nothing happened.

you can't just "be friends" with somebody. if you click, you click. if you want girl friends (not girlfriends) just treat them like normal people and you will naturally befriend a few.

Same as you would with a guy, except most girls aren't afraid to hug

Same as you would with a guy, except most girls aren't afraid to hug

dont eat them please