Author Topic: How do I be friends with a girl?  (Read 7094 times)

tell that to your thighs

ooooh daymmmm

girl u gona hit da flo when i make dat boody clap

Everyone who is like "Just go up and talk to them" obviously doesn't know how to socialize because THAT DOESN'T WORK ITS JUST CREEPY

Girls are weird don't waste your time

I'm luckier on this topic because I've got a girl that was my friend since childhood.

Straight guys don't want to be friends with a girl

You want to just be friends with this girl?  I can honestly say I have never been interested in only being friends with a girl.  

I'm luckier on this topic because I've got a girl that was my friend since childhood.

wow no way im so jealous

When I was in high school, I was just standing around one day Waiting outside for a friend, when I was approached by some young lady who wanted to have love with me. I was like nope, nope nope, nope.

You talk to some weird girls.

Me and my twin said hi to one girl 'cause we were joking around.

She sent her friend to ask us if we liked her

We both said no

She cursed us both out for a good 5 minutes, my bro just ignored her and started hitting on her friend, lol.  

Anytime I just say hi to random girls they blush or giggle, so I don't do that anymore.

Anytime I just say hi to random girls they blush or giggle, so I don't do that anymore.
I have a similar effect. Except it usually ends up with police asking me questions so yeah I stopped too.

why dont you just try to date her.

90% odds you end up in friend zone anyways lol

Being kinda generous with that percentage aren't ya?

i already made that joke bisjac

i already made that joke bisjac

we just all know the facts XD

In my school logic, if you try to be friends with a lot of girls instead of actually trying to date one the other students might think you're gay, sounds stupid but that's how it is in my country.