Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums

Author Topic: Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums  (Read 28847 times)

Community often produces many reactions to certain phenomenon.
Otherwise, it won't be a community, but a single person.
Maybe, this is because I have caused so much wreck before I made this post.
Maybe, this is because this is Blockland Forums.
Utmost respect goes the Badspot, who I respect very much.
Notwithstanding the fact that he called me a grade-A friend, I respect him a lot.
Ideally, this won't be happening because there is no reason to do such a thing.
Though, this will be happening because Blockland Forums is so dear to me and everyone.
Yearning for a better future, I would like to end this overture.

It's not so hard to do it.

This is actually creeping me out a little

guys i found more hidden messages!!
Like I said, you are not bound to believe anything I say. (Because people from Texas cannot go to Harvard)
Anybody can say anything on the internet, I'm not surprised that you don't believe me.
You won't die. Don't worry.

this one says "lay" which could possibly mean he's going to lay an egg
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CK6ksA0QyE4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DCK6ksA0QyE4
I am glad that you understand. Things are so precious aren't they?
You should know what I'm talking about, my dear.
Wow, those were some nice words. I'm glad to see that at least one person does not hate me when this all ends.
this one says "hiyw" and if you move around the letters a bit that becomes "whiy" which is like "why"
he is questioning why he's going to lay an egg

hmmmmmmmmm

forget I messed up with the bold

That's alright Stocking, I expected this kind of reaction from everybody.
It's perfectly understandable why you are so frustrated.

OKAY

WHAT WE HAVE SO FAR IS

STEAM COMMUNITY TI

guys what's a ti

OKAY

WHAT WE HAVE SO FAR IS

STEAM COMMUNITY TI

guys what's a ti
clearly he means "tie"
due to the community being steamy, he's going to lay an egg, and then put a tie on it

OKAY

WHAT WE HAVE SO FAR IS

STEAM COMMUNITY TI

guys what's a ti
Texas Instruments

by "ti" he is referring to the "titanium" family of nvidia video cards
http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/169719-nvidia-announces-gtx-780-ti-and-deep-price-cuts-in-response-to-amd-r9-barrage
they're coming up with a 780 TI soon, this means he works for Nvidia corporation obviously

clearly he means "tie"
due to the community being steamy, he's going to lay an egg, and then put a tie on it
are you obsessed with eggs

whoa wtf

I just saw ephialtes post below me saying "sounds like a threat to me. let's ban him"

what happened to it?
Perhaps mods can post hidden posts that only  other mods can read, but the forums bugged out on you then showed one to you. That's to be discussed in anther topic.  
* Klocko² gets back on topic.

are you obsessed with eggs
no look
Like I said, you are not bound to believe anything I say. (Because people from Texas cannot go to Harvard)
Anybody can say anything on the internet, I'm not surprised that you don't believe me.
You won't die. Don't worry.

see this post says "lay" which obviously means laying an egg because what else could it possibly mean

no looksee this post says "lay" which obviously means laying an egg because what else could it possibly mean

Nevermind got laid?

no looksee this post says "lay" which obviously means laying an egg because what else could it possibly mean

it actually says LA and Y

i believe the Y is unrelated

he's been kidnapped by a steam worker in a small community for texans in Los Angeles

I know you guys won't believe me but Nevermind was my ooder brother.

I have absolutely no part in this. No idea why this is happening. Tye IPs are same because we use the same wifi. I am innocent, please believe me.
I believe you.