Author Topic: Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums  (Read 29645 times)

Also after reading a bit more, I highly doubt Blocko had anything to do with this.

I've known Blocko long enough to know that he wouldn't do this. Badspot has been wrong about these things before

noedit-

The location thing isn't evidence at all. Anybody can change their location to anything, if Nevermind was trying to pull something like this, I doubt he'd put his real location down
I don't see what's so hard to believe about Nevermind being Blocko's brother. It's not exactly unusual to be hesitant to tell a bunch of strangers online who you're related to. Unless your life revolves around the internet and forums, you don't ever need to give that kind of information out, and most people wouldn't.

There really isn't any evidence that they are the same person. There's some things that suggest that maybe that is the case, but there isn't any kind of "undeniable proof," anymore than there is that Nevermind is his brother

You guys just need to stop expecting the absolute worst from everyone you meet, and find a hobby other than stirring up drama online

find a hobby other than stirring up drama online

malreynolds.gif

this is just sad on a whole new level

What in tarnation is this?

You guys just need to stop expecting the absolute worst from everyone you meet, and find a hobby other than stirring up drama online
i expect the worst from blockoblocko, not people in general

Also after reading a bit more, I highly doubt Blocko had anything to do with this.

I've known Blocko long enough to know that he wouldn't do this. Badspot has been wrong about these things before
this.

Also, if you look at the post where Overmind is admitting to being BlockoBlocko, they were literally seconds apart.
1) It is near impossible to switch accounts that fast if he is truly sockpuppeting.
2) He broke the 20 second post limit which is only possible with different IPs

Sorry for the double post, but also I don't see anything that proves stuff in this post.
Grade A same-friendry, mate.  Couldn't even wait an hour before replying to yourself. 

Nevermind
BlockoBlocko
Overmind

It is just profile links?

drama topics dont require proof.

even if all 3 of them are different people. they are all 3 friends on their own. it really makes no difference.

Lol you're a loving friend.

you just pointed out the obvious
I'm going to bed
But this happens, so STEAM people are gonna hack us
2spooky

I don't know if I'm missing something here but is the title a little misleading, Or is it just me?

Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums =/= Apology Thread

this.

Also, if you look at the post where Overmind is admitting to being BlockoBlocko, they were literally seconds apart.
1) It is near impossible to switch accounts that fast if he is truly sockpuppeting.
2) He broke the 20 second post limit which is only possible with different IPs
How are you so sure.

its a forum for a lego game.

theres only so much importance that their could be.