Author Topic: The blockland future I would LOVE.  (Read 2240 times)

we need some technic type physics.

we would have everyone on the internet playing blockland if we had those mechanics.

we need some technic type physics.

we would have everyone on the internet playing blockland if we had those mechanics.
torque 3d has improved physics....

eh, unsure if brick-vehicle physics would be any better :/

Let's all compile a fantasy team of modders, coders, and add-on creators. I'll start:

Port
Marble Man
Filipe

...well that's all I've got.

Add to the list if you think of any.

Oh look another one of these threads.

What I would like to see is:
better vehicle physics
stunt plane and blocko car default
interiors and terrain back
some more default builds
maybe a better default colorset

truce is one

i'd like to see movable bricks in the future, like what boodals did with static shapes

i'd like to see movable bricks in the future, like what boodals did with static shapes

yes, just yes

this will make many more things possible in blockland

better vehicle physics
interiors and terrain back no.
some more default builds
maybe a better default colorset what's wrong with current one

"Without grids?"
They're LEGOs.
Build me something with LEGOs without placing the pieces directly on top of one another.

"Without grids?"
They're LEGOs.
Build me something with LEGOs without placing the pieces directly on top of one another.
look at the lego architecture sets

better vehicle physics
interiors and terrain back
some more default builds
maybe a better default colorset

You lost me right there.

"Technic" Bricks- This is why the Add-On system exists. Entirely possible via modification.
i really hope you're kidding. i highly doubt someone could actually make a well functioning technic system through an add-on. sure, it "could be made" with an add-on, but it wouldn't function NEARLY as well as it would if it was made by badspot with actual engine support for it. you know what technic is, right?

"Flying" Builds- While possible, entirely pointless. How would it know that your Fighter Jet isn't supposed to fly like a Magic Carpet?
a GUI to determine flight properties? preset options? chassis bricks? engine bricks? hover bricks? what kind of horrible excuse is this. there's tons of ways to determine how a brick-built vehicle should fly. this is probably the stupidest reason not to have good buildable vehicles.

imo roblox completely beats blockland out of the water in terms of physics and customizability, all the bricks aren't limited to the grid, etc
like you can make a functioning plane in roblox, make a skyscraper collapse, all those nice goodies which are impossible in blockland

imo roblox completely beats blockland out of the water in terms of physics and customizability, all the bricks aren't limited to the grid, etc
like you can make a functioning plane in roblox, make a skyscraper collapse, all those nice goodies which are impossible in blockland
Thats the one thing i like about ROBLOX