Author Topic: Taboo's Randomizer Deathmatch - wotf  (Read 4066 times)

crap DAMN
use the ENTER key when you use code and not stretch out the entire page
because holy damn this is unreadable

get a browser that can wrap text

i'm guessing you guys don't use firefox
bc firefox is 4 omega poopnerds
i havent used firefox in years so probably

i'm guessing you guys don't use firefox
haha, nope, chrome

Here's a build that might work. It wasn't built specifically for this server (I already had it) but it was built for deathmatches, so it might work. Might not work for the server but I figured why not.
If you do end up using it and putting it in the OP, just call it "A Space Place" and it was built by FlashDragon (my in game name).
I'm pretty sure it uses all default bricks except for inverted corner ramps. Also ignore all the stuff on the top of the build, it was used for randomly placing items in the build, but I disabled it. That's what all of the invisible 2x2fs that are around the build are for.
It's meant to be used in a dark environment but it doesn't really matter.
looks like a good medium sized map, i'll probably use it later today and add it to the op shortly
in build related news, i'll be looking into figuring out Slayer's build rotation thing later as well, so look forward to that i guess

Ugh, why do I always miss everything :(

Server mysteriously crashed, time for more exciting debugging adventures.

Server mysteriously crashed, time for more exciting debugging adventures.
post console.log

Code: [Select]
Add-Ons/Item_Energy_Shield/Support_EShields.cs (0): Unable to find object: '0' attempting to call function 'applyBodyColors'
BackTrace: ->dmshield_return

Add-Ons/Item_Energy_Shield/Support_EShields.cs (244): Unable to find object: '0' attempting to call function 'applyBodyParts'

Add-Ons/Item_Energy_Shield/Support_EShields.cs (0): Unable to find object: '0' attempting to call function 'applyBodyColors'

those are the last three lines

obviously nothing that should've made it die

run it again, if it crashes again, run trace(1) for a second or two, then trace(0), then shutdown, nab console.log, post that one
you probably got stuck in a loop or something idk, trace will show that when it dies again.

boom badoom boom bump bump

can you not host this on your home internet

going to host again soon because the server's got two days left to decide whether or not i feel up to renewing it

I will be there if you open it tonight!