Author Topic: COD: GHOSTS HAS FISH AI!!!  (Read 14842 times)

Because you're an idiot with stuff taste it does everything right. The weapons feel good. Its difficulty is reasonable. The level design (for the most part) is great. No hand-holding here. You figure out where to go, and if you feel like you can do it better, you do it again. You keep doing and you find different ways of completing a level. You're not thrown down the singular path that the developers have designated the "correct" way.

Also, its playerbase continues to create maps as well as gameplay mods/source ports to this day. The game's almost 20 years old, I'd say that's pretty damn good in terms of longevity.

Bonus, the majority of the music is made up of Slayer/Pantera/Metallica/Alice in Chains covers.

I hope their entire playerbase isn't like you, because you are like, really worked up over this man.

i played it, it felt bland and boring, won't play it again
i just don't like it

10/10 almost as exciting as peggle 2

i played it, it felt bland and boring, won't play it again
i just don't like it
people can have opinions, but some opinions are worth less than others. like this one.
0/10 did not explain why you didn't like it.

people can have opinions, but some opinions are worth less than others. like this one.
since when is "it felt bland and boring" not a reason to dislike a game?

speaking of which, how about that attack on titanfall
stuff looks hype as hell, i can play COD and SLAI at once

when a girl asks you if you like how she looks you obviously start telling her a 2-hour lecture on how her socks don't fit the color of her earrings

video games don't have tits, awful comparison

speaking of which, how about that attack on titanfall
stuff looks hype as hell, i can play COD and SLAI at once

hype as in boring as forget, the novelty of the animations will wear off in a minute.

also why are there unskippable cutscenes and QTEs in a MULTIPLAYER ONLY game?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 10:19:33 PM by ChexGuy331 »

since when is "it felt bland and boring" not a reason to dislike a game?
because he didn't explain why he found it bland and boring?
you could just say "oh, well, i found it bland because the enemies are too similar" or "it's boring because all you do is shoot people and flip switches" instead of just saying it's bland and boring.

im not going to explain it in-depth
its just bland and boring to me

I prefer buildings falling than fish moving out of my way.
Honestly.

because he didn't explain why he found it bland and boring?
you could just say "oh, well, i found it bland because the enemies are too similar" or "it's boring because all you do is shoot people and flip switches" instead of just saying it's bland and boring.
why does he have to explain it to you anyway?

im about to preorder it soon