Author Topic: COD: GHOSTS HAS FISH AI!!!  (Read 14832 times)

hype as in boring as forget, the novelty of the animations will wear off in a minute.
also why are there unskippable cutscenes and QTEs in a MULTIPLAYER ONLY game?
someone's never played SLAI

video games suck. I just play what I like to play.

im about to preorder it soon
did the fish ai make the deal for you? it definitely did for me

did the fish ai make the deal for you? it definitely did for me
if I remember correctly Niven is a Codcigarette

if I remember correctly Niven is a Codcigarette
so liking a game that everyone hates makes me a cigarette

ok

you're not allowed to like a game I don't! :(

you're not allowed to like a game I don't! :(
you're not allowed to criticize games or you're a nostalgic hipster! :(
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 12:22:54 AM by Tomcat »

you're not allowed to criticize games or you're a nostalgic hipster! :(
Criticizing games isn't calling out people who like them. 

Criticizing games isn't calling out people who like them. 
nobody is calling out people who like them.

I don't have any problem with the COD series. Its just really unoriginal. Kind of like New Super Mario Bros.

But when COD gets better ratings on a review for being "Original", i tear my hair out.

lmao @ how by the end of page 1 it's already a pro/anti circlejerk about cod or "modern games"

everything pales in comparison to bf4 anyway

ghosts looks okay i guess.  titanfall oughta be really interesting of them all though.

Battlefield already sold out to the mainstream

Seems you're a bit angry about this whole situation about Night Fox not liking your games. Well to be frank I've never thought that old video games were necessarily good compared to new games. I'll dissect my point here. And yes I realize this is on page 2. And yes I realize this probably outdated. But I'm going to post this for the truth it is anyways.

Point A
Just because games are old does not make them good. I am not going to imply or imply to imply that you are thinking that or saying that; but I'm going to iterate it again just for the sake of saying it. Just because a game is old does not make it in any way superior to modern games. This is probably the most broad point you can get across relative to this subject or viewpoint.

Point B
Admit it - graphics do have an impact on gameplay. As much as you want to ignore it or call my point out for its stupidity, graphics do have an impact. Are you seriously going to buy a game - no matter the premise or gameplay - if it has stuffty, oh-god-why graphics? No, you're not, so why would you even try to argue that you are?

Point C
Probably the final point I'll type tonight, will add more later - Old games lack. Yes. It's true. You like to say it's not, but it's true. Games like Doom lacked in gameplay and didn't make up for it in graphics or design. Doom was pretty much a stereotypical shooter. Maybe one with a different, almost odd POV, but yes, it was about as dynamic as your newest COD game.

Battlefield already sold out to the mainstream
loving hell this again. yes. EA is terrible because they want to make money. it's totally illogical, I mean, this is 2013 ffs, companies don't want to make money anymore!