Author Topic: Hosting farming again!  (Read 1561 times)

This is the old topic:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=236270.0
I will try to replicate it, but it's unfortunatly too old to edit.

Anyway, I've since removed the property system. I figure if I start to make it less complicated, it will become more popular.

Well, whenever you were AFK some guy named France continuously stole stuff from my crop, then some guy named Gary Oak was a cop and killed me, took my $721, then I yelled at him and he killed me again and took $600. I think i'm done with this server for a while.

Well, whenever you were AFK some guy named France continuously stole stuff from my crop, then some guy named Gary Oak was a cop and killed me, took my $721, then I yelled at him and he killed me again and took $600. I think i'm done with this server for a while.
sounds like cityrpgs

i remember this
i loved it back then
i'll come on sometime

First of all, there's a bank.
I made a few bank bricks, but you can also do onActivate/onPlayerTouch -> self -> doBank

Second, just build a fence/wall around your crops, it doesn't even need to be visible.

Third, there should be police that will jail them.

Pretty fun server, I enjoyed it.

You should create lots again, because people keep spamming bricks and make it so you can't mess with crops on someones lot.

I didn't enjoy this at all.
Let me explain why.
I was trying to till the loving soil and I didn't even understand this new system and stuff.
So I'm like "hey does anyone know how"
Nobody responds.
I ask again, everyone does what they're doing

Figured it out. But still, get administration.
then some loving starfish decides to kill me with snowballs
see drendran there should be a tutorial rather then having this "figure it out yourself you forgetface"
like have some mini tutorial or something? I'd enjoy this server a ton better.
Oh yea, sentry was trying to break into my stuff and annoy the forget out of me, he also was hammering me constantly.
I don't have any pictures because it happened so fast but yea.
Get administration.

I stopped going when my profile and builds got erased.

Quit being such a Moody Maxx. I was trying to steal crops from people because I only had 3$ and no bricks on the server. No one wanted to give me money so I was going around trying to steal crops for small revenue. It didn't work out well and you guys started going on a riot and screaming "SOMEONE GET AN ADMIN TO BAN SENTRY! HE'S TROLLING ME BY STEALING MY CROPS!" Stealing crops is completely allowed on the server. Sure it may be frowned upon but I had no other choice. If someone would've been generous enough to give me money so I can at least have 1 plant then I wouldn't have done it.

Magnesium
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 05:22:39 PM by Sentry »

I didn't enjoy this at all.
Let me explain why.
I was trying to till the loving soil and I didn't even understand this new system and stuff.
So I'm like "hey does anyone know how"
Nobody responds.
I ask again, everyone does what they're doing

Figured it out. But still, get administration.
then some loving starfish decides to kill me with snowballs
see drendran there should be a tutorial rather then having this "figure it out yourself you forgetface"
like have some mini tutorial or something? I'd enjoy this server a ton better.
Oh yea, sentry was trying to break into my stuff and annoy the forget out of me, he also was hammering me constantly.
I don't have any pictures because it happened so fast but yea.
Get administration.
Hey you know, there is this neat thing called /help, and stealing crops is part of the game, that's why you should have well protection.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 05:59:19 PM by Benjamin Lopez »

I wish you'd still have roads though its all unorganized

Sweet, but is there actually a legit build or just random crops chillin nowhere like in the pictures...?