Which of the following should I make NEXT

Fan of Knives
12 (52.2%)
Landmine(s)
4 (17.4%)
Sticky Bomb
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Taking suggestions for next weapon.  (Read 1276 times)

As we all know by now, i'm a fan of unique weapons. Not the regular degular copy-pasta assault rilfe gun stuff that we are constantly bombarded with.

I'm pondering with a few new ideas.
And I'm willing to add more of YOUR ideas to the poll.

I'll check back on this topic tonight.

Fan of Knives
A Knife-Weapon that causes the user to quickly spin in 360 degrees, firing knives in all directions ONCE, then the weapon disapears

Landmine(s)
Landmines that do damage, slow, change player types, etc.

Swap Gun DONE
(This one is already kinda done, marbleman finished the script already)
Swaps places between you and your target. Gun is disposable, and is consumed on successful swap.

Sticky Bomb

From Super Smash Bros. You throw this small gel ball and it sticks to bricks or players. When a player is hit by it, they have 5 seconds to pass it on to another player by touching them or it explodes, causing 50HP damage. You can not pass it from a player to a brick.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 01:36:23 PM by Pandan »

Aimbot rocket launcher

I wanna see a gun where the projectile does a loop-de-loop mid-travel. You know, just for the fun of it.

Am I coding these?
If you want to, I have other people that are capable if you don't feel like it

A rocket launcher with rockets that burst into flames when it hits something

Static Cannon
--
Charges a bolt of electricity that instantly jumps from a max of 4 enemies damaging each scaling down for each jump. (No jump: 100% initial damage, minus 10% each jump) Electricity will only jump to another target if the other target is within close enough proximity to the victim.

Slow charge, damage depends on level of charge.

If your interested, I have my own model for this concept.
Here's a picture of it.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 11:27:33 PM by Mr.Noßody »

bouncing rocket, the rocket bounces around and ricochets off all surfaces until it flies off into the sky, it hits a player or like 5 minutes pass 

Sticky Bomb

From Super Smash Bros. You throw this small gel ball and it sticks to bricks or players. When a player is hit by it, they have 5 seconds to pass it on to another player by touching them or it explodes, causing 50HP damage. You can not pass it from a player to a brick.

Static Cannon
--
Charges a bolt of electricity that instantly jumps from a max of 4 enemies damaging each scaling down for each jump. (No jump: 100% initial damage, minus 10% each jump) Electricity will only jump to another target if the other target is within close enough proximity to the victim.

Slow charge, damage depends on level of charge.

If your interested, I have my own model for this concept.
Here's a picture of it.

Nice model!

I'll see if Marbleman wants to script it for you.

Sticky Bomb

I like this. Adding to poll.

Swarm Spore.
You remember the bug bait from HL2?
Well it's like that, cept it summons 2-5 bots colored in all black that pretty much eviscerate anyone who got tagged.