Author Topic: So is anyone getting Ghosts?  (Read 12901 times)

yeah p much
my main gripe though is that this is the one cod that they decided should be centered around that campaign dog riley
I mean have you seen all of the conferences they've done and mentioned the dog? it's outrageous
you wanna talk about outrageous. they bragged about fish AI. I wouldn't really expect much from them

lol @ people saying "ogm they were so much such brag over fish and doge!!" when it was mostly the internet making a big deal about it.

lol @ people saying "ogm they were so much such brag over fish and doge!!" when it was mostly the internet making a big deal about it.
Because it sucks.

i got bf4
it was stuff with the bugs then i fixed my lag problem
now
its loving awesome.

ok but. the fact that they mentioned fish AI at all is bad enough

i got bf4
it was stuff with the bugs then i fixed my lag problem
now
its loving awesome.
cool.

i watched a comparison video with current gen to next gen with cod ghosts
current gen color pallet looks so gross
next gen looks better, but seriously
the colors are disgusting and boring

Personally i like the new CoD. It's different and interesting, I nice reboot for the series.

Personally i like the new CoD. It's different and interesting, I nice reboot for the series.
LOL.

LOL.
I assume you are laughing because you think it's just the same game, if that is the case then you are uneducated and probably have not played the game. Or, you are so simple minded that you try so hard to find all the ways it's similar that you blind yourself to all the changes.

ok look even the review sites that always get paid off to give CoD games 10/10 are saying they're tired of the same stuff over and over. it's almost 6 years late, but they're still saying it.

and they still give it a high rating lol wtf

ok look even the review sites that always get paid off to give CoD games 10/10 are saying they're tired of the same stuff over and over. it's almost 6 years late, but they're still saying it.

and they still give it a high rating lol wtf
Because it's not a bad game.
It's stupidly repetitive crap that could be worked over if devs would include mod tools and that's it. But it's not a bad game. You do pay $60 for the same old experience, with changes, all over again, but that's how it is.

In other news, I posted this long ago in the PAYDAY 2 topic but...

I assume you are laughing because you think it's just the same game, if that is the case then you are uneducated and probably have not played the game. Or, you are so simple minded that you try so hard to find all the ways it's similar that you blind yourself to all the changes.
i've seen videos of gameplay (and TB's video) and it looks worse than blops 2. it's just mw3.

It has like the EXACT ending from MW2.

I see no change.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E82ZkHTiVU