Author Topic: Go to the nearest book, Turn to page 69 and read the first sentence  (Read 8437 times)

"He was carrying a cane in his left hand"

The Shore Road Mystery - The Hardy Boys
oh that's dairty

"It is rare to find contiguously recorded files on UDF discs."

"Ultimately I had to guarantee that the stealth fighters would meet the identical radar cross section numbers achieved by our thirty-eight-foot wooden model at the White Sands radar range in 1975"

"But the water is farther away than I thought."

"demand is the quantity of a good or service that a consumer is willing to buy at various prices during a time or period"

"My cognizance of the pit had become known to the inquisitorial agents - the pit whose horrors had been destined for so bold a recusant as myself - the pit, typical of hell, and regarded by rumor as the Ultima Thule of all their punishments."

furry
no their just good books
im not a furry
he reads a book that has at least one main character that is not a Homo sapiens?
furcigarette!!!!!!!!!!
thank you
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 05:57:19 PM by Mariofan1701 »

"This electrical charge builds up until it eventually discharges, producing a lighting bolt."
Book is What Makes Flamingos Pink.
This, Again. I always seem to have this book right by me.

furry
he reads a book that has at least one main character that is not a Homo sapiens?
furcigarette!!!!!!!!!!

Be careful guys, YouTube's content ID system might detect that you are using copyrighted content in your posts.

This ambitious visual identity program uses custom letterforms based on the typeface Agenda.

"Unlike a comment started with //, a multi-line comment can span several lines."
                    - Starting Out With C++

To all intents and purposes, he looked as if he owned the room.

Star Trek Voyager: Full Circle