Author Topic: Going to be better  (Read 3145 times)

Just to be frank All the Posts i've ever done have been stuff im sorry i wont do anymore of the crappy 69 jokes anymore or any of the emote spam or stupid stuff ive done in the past thanks to my two week ban i realized how big of an autistic douche canoe i've been and im going to do better. im also sorry for the crap and spam ive done on the actual game again im going to do better no more  :cookieMonster: spam.

PS sorry for the crappyness of this it dosent sound good at all just get the idea IM SORRY I wont Be a richard in the future
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 07:11:34 PM by Raidensecond »

this is not a good start to say the least

e for effort

Whoever you are... Apology accepted I guess?

instead of pulling a Setro2 and claiming youll get better why dont you just mature and people will forget about the past

i have no loving clue what op is talking about

lol @ all the people who don't know who raiden is.

anyways, apologies accepted.

lol @ all the people who don't know who raiden is.
Who are you even?

i have no loving clue what op is talking about
have you seen my posts?

Actually, who are you?
you're not in a position to make that claim skip has definitely been here longer than you

but this isn't about you this is about raiden

have you seen my posts?
no i was talking about how your whole post is just
"oh stuff i wont do again  :cookieMonster: 69 69 i wont do ever 69 what thanks to my ban again never"
be more clear

<cookiespam>
<stuff tons of enters and spaces>
For all you who didn't guess cookie monster movie forget you

User was banned for this post
seems like a nice enough guy, give or take the word nice

no i was talking about how your whole post is just
"oh stuff i wont do again  :cookieMonster: 69 69 i wont do ever 69 what thanks to my ban again never"
be more clear
Sorry its just i suck at this              (insert by Raiden21 ) http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=244376.0

What my post was meant to be like
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 07:13:23 PM by Raidensecond »