1 week without internet

Author Topic: 1 week without internet  (Read 2328 times)

I'm just back from one week without internet. Man this internet is so stufffriknasdf. So, funny thing is.. I lost it just in time for my one week off school. Perfect.

In this internet-free week I have (game-wise):

-played through Bastion
-seized every possible gang territory in GTA SA
-found 60 tags without any cheatin in GTA SA
-obtained lvl 10 entrepreneur  status in GTA SA (derp)
-received 5 psychics in Psychonauts
-built on my TDM in BL
-played several Battle for Wesnoth games
-played Guitar Hero 3 on keyboard (aw ye)

Braindead week.

If you think one week is bad, try to imagine not having internet for three years :v

I have DSL. Its basically not having internet haha

LOL, 1 WEEK? I'VE BEEN WITHOUT A STABLE INTERNET CONNECTION FOR A MONTH NOW.

(But I still had 4G and hotel internet. The 4G was only used for communication with my girlfriend though because gaming rapes bandwidth and I only had 8GB.)

Finally coming home, though. Should be back on my home internet in 6 hours or so. :)

I have DSL. Its basically not having internet haha

I have DSL too, bro. It's still internet even though it's stuff. You haven't experienced bad internet until you've been on the journey I was just on. You'll be begging for your old, stuffty internet that's actually stable and can run games just fine.

I never thought I'd be grateful for my home internet but I'm about to be. lmao

Also I was doing a playthrough on Bastion as well. :O

i was at someone else's house for about 3-4 months while i was in the process of moving and i didn't have computer access, but i did have internet access on my (really old) phone
this would have been just fine if it wasn't for the fact that i couldn't do anything for more than like 5 minutes without the browser crashing, and when it did work it was really slow and annoying
but at least i could watch youtube videos without too much trouble

I have DSL too, bro. It's still internet even though it's stuff. You haven't experienced bad internet until you've been on the journey I was just on. You'll be begging for your old, stuffty internet that's actually stable and can run games just fine.

I never thought I'd be grateful for my home internet but I'm about to be. lmao

Also I was doing a playthrough on Bastion as well. :O
Well Ive had dial up for a long time so I do know what bad internet it lol

Lol one week.
Try spending a month with no internet and then another 2 with internet so slow it takes like 8 hours to load facebook then get back to me.

Well Ive had dial up for a long time so I do know what bad internet it lol

Same :)

Speedtest?

Lol one week.
Try spending a month with no internet and then another 2 with internet so slow it takes like 8 hours to load facebook then get back to me.

Can't say I've been in that forgeted of a position before. :p

I had a no internet week too.

Played old lego games and some emulators i got.

Same :)

Speedtest?

Can't say I've been in that forgeted of a position before. :p

If you think one week is bad, try to imagine not having internet for three years :v
What the forget?

What the forget?

I live in the middle of scenic nowhere, it's only makes sense that the most sacred thing is a stable internet connection.

Every summer we go for our holiday home where we have no internet (no computers at all really). Staying there about one month. So yeah, don't lol me nuhu.