Author Topic: Spade's Arcade #7 - [WELCOME ALL]  (Read 21473 times)

Yeah, the server isn't being posted to the master server atm. It needs to be restarted.
I'm connecting by IP right now, ill save.

Edit: forget sake, authentication failed mid save. Now its not letting me back on. Id rather not trust the autosaver, but we might just have to restart it and hope that its all good..
RTB, or whoevers fault this is, needs to get this stuff sorted out. Especially around christmas time where people get 24/7 servers up and rely on the services.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 07:48:41 AM by boodals 2 »

damn, and i wasn't able to save when i went to sleep either since i was being forced off the computer. what the forget is ephi rtb doing???
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 08:51:23 AM by Maui69 »

I saved last night, around 1AM EST...after we started getting back on track.

We can't just revert back to the old save, people have also joined since then and made progress

plus I finished my game which took forever and that's not fair :(

well there's still the auto saver but i dont really trust that thing either..

Still looking for the wizard's button...

forget
forget
help pls
I accidentaly wanded my entire air hockey arcade machine I have been working on for the last two weeks
It autosaved before I did such a stupid deed, though. Here's the pic of it:

The part where I say "NO" is when I wanded it. :c

how do you accidently wand your own building

how do you accidently wand your own building
I tried to get rid of the old version of the hockey table.
It was next to the new version

help pls
I accidentaly wanded my entire air
Done
ANT loaded a save from 9:55 [GMT]+0 and we that is the one that includes a finished version if not close to finished!
Try and watch your hand when wanding; a lot of us have done similar things and it can get gut wrenching...

Done
ANT loaded a save from 9:55 [GMT]+0 and we that is the one that includes a finished version if not close to finished!
Try and watch your hand when wanding; a lot of us have done similar things and it can get gut wrenching...
Yeah.
I feel like making an "Are you loving SURE you want to wand THIS GODDAMN BRICK!?" mod where you have to click the brick again or click "yes" on the prompt.

Yeah.
I feel like making an "Are you loving SURE you want to wand THIS GODDAMN BRICK!?" mod where you have to click the brick again or click "yes" on the prompt.
just make it wand twice, no need to make a prompt