Author Topic: Spade's Arcade #7 - [WELCOME ALL]  (Read 21557 times)

Re-color it client-sided until it looks how you want it :D

I was simply trying to suggest a alternative style for this years arcade. It's not like I have an urge to have it a different color.

can't wait! ^_^ p.s hope i get un-ban! T. T '

How did you even get banned?

Spades arcade? Sorry im newish

You haven't lived.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 11:55:27 AM by Iron »

I was simply trying to suggest a alternative style for this years arcade. It's not like I have an urge to have it a different color.
We tried dark blue, but red is much more majestic. It's in the spirit of all the other arcades we've hosted, and I think it's quite special.

If the reason was justified then you might not be unbanned.
Just saying.

All bans from the previous year are lifted! Everyone is free to join and enjoy the server c:

Also over the course of the next few weeks, we will be trickling out more and more information.
Thank you to everyone for the response too! It's really uplifting to see all of the positive comments for this years Arcade
We really think that Arcade#7 will be a fantastic time and we can't wait for all of you to see it!
Pictures of progress will come soon

I remember this. I stood at the slot machine for a long time hopping to get 999 and win but I never did.

All bans from the previous year are lifted! Everyone is free to join and enjoy the server c:

Also over the course of the next few weeks, we will be trickling out more and more information.
Thank you to everyone for the response too! It's really uplifting to see all of the positive comments for this years Arcade
We really think that Arcade#7 will be a fantastic time and we can't wait for all of you to see it!
Pictures of progress will come soon
but jam
pls respond to my PM :(

RTB DDoSer has taken the server down twice and lost us a bit of content. We might need to push the opening day back if this carries on.

RTB DDoSer has taken the server down twice and lost us a bit of content. We might need to push the opening day back if this carries on.
I suggest you guys do some dedicated hosting yourself until the RTBHost problem is resolved, I feel that might be safer.

Why does nobody read the server chat? Nothing is lost (unless you worked on the arcade in the middle of the night), because I saved the thing last evening. (again)

I was on the server yesterday, and it went down twice. The first time it went back up after like 15 minutes, and only like 10 bricks were lost, but the second time I didn't see it come back up at all. The problem isn't losing bricks, its losing time.

Why does nobody read the server chat? Nothing is lost (unless you worked on the arcade in the middle of the night), because I saved the thing last evening. (again)
I couldn't read the chat because hosting.returntoblockland.com locked up this morning and the server wasn't even listed.

If you guys want, I can host a dedicated server for Spade's Arcade development.
Once RTB becomes more stable I can send back the files and the saves so that you can use RTB again.

I think the problem has been resolved. RTB chat is back up, and as far as I can tell so are the servers. However you might need to restart them for it to show on the master server list.